Keep On Loving You

Keep On Loving You (Duncan x Reader)

note: this is a re-upload from my old blog! I know a lot of people liked this one so I thought I'd put it back up for those who enjoyed it! <3

warning: marriage, teasing, dirty talk, daddy kink, slight ddlg, oral sex (male and female receiving), face riding, rough unprotected sex, spitting, anal sex, aftercare, fluffy as fuck!

pairing: duncan shepherd x fem!reader

word count: 4,635

tagging:

~

The expensive white lace of my beautiful wedding gown was now bunched up and crimpled underneath me as Duncan threw me onto the 5-star hotel bed. After four years of sneaking around with my boss' enemies son, we officially belonged to each other. I was all his, and he was all mine. It was something the entire world wasn't expecting. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting it either. But when he got down on one knee on our four year anniversary and asked me for my hand in marriage, I couldn't possibly bring myself to decline him. I loved him more than anything in the world, and couldn't care less about what my evil boss would have to say about it. I was already planning on resigning from my position as her assistant anyways, so at this point, I had nothing to lose. I was constantly stressed and couldn't remember a time where I'd had more than three hours of sleep. The money simply wasn't worth it anymore.

When she found out about the engagement, she fired me on the spot. Going on about how I betrayed her trust and how she was going to 'expose me' to the world. But I boldly stated that I didn't wanna hear any of it and stormed the fuck out of the Whitehouse for good, ignoring every single one of her bitchy threats. I had solid evidence of how she'd always treated me. Forcing me to do all of her illegal dirty work and treating me like I was a robot. She must have realized soon after the confrontation that I had more over her because she hadn't said a single word about me or the engagement to the press. She remained quiet.

Annette was also oblivious to the entire relationship, but she was happy that her son decided to settle with a caring and kind-hearted woman like me. I'd met Annette at the same conference that I met Duncan during. A conversation was quick to spark with the kind woman. Most likely due to the distaste the both of us shared for Claire Underwood.

The media could not keep their mouths shut about the engagement or the marriage. The shocking secret love affair between one of the most powerful men in DC and the president's personal assistant was all that seemed to be making the local news lately. But Duncan and I couldn't care less about what any of the media outlets and journalists had to say about our love. It was beautiful, it was real and It was certainly none of their business.

The whole marriage was so surreal to the two of us, especially Duncan. From the second the once known 'cocky womanizer' laid his eyes on me at that conference, he knew right at that moment that he was gonna marry me. As cliché and cringy as that sounded.

Now, that was all a reality for him. I was laying before him on the soft hotel bedspread, scattered with red rose petals he had requested from the staff when he booked the penthouse suite for the special night.

He stood there for a moment, just taking me in. Taking in my beautiful body in the figure fitting lace wedding dress that I wore solely to drive Duncan crazy, my wavy long hair that now surrounding my face like an angel's halo. But more specifically, my smile. The smile that Duncan fell head over heels in love with all of those years ago, the smile he would be in love with for the rest of his time on earth. It all belonged to him now. No one else.

He still doesn't understand how he got so lucky, but he was so fucking glad that he now has me all to himself. It's something he would never take advantage of. He'll never forget how lucky he truly is. Not even for a second.