Duncan

[Anonymous asked:

Duncan would 100% see this whole lockdown/quarantine situation as an opportunity to get the reader pregnant. He'd download one of those tracking apps to keep up with ovulation and everything. We're talking non stop sex all the time and //everywhere//.]

Oh. 

Duncan is just utterly relentless—he fucks you on the couch, and up against the wall, and on the stairs, and in the shower, and bent over the dining room table, and on the desk in his study. And even when the two of you do manage to make it to your bed, Duncan can't keep his hands off of you. He's frantic and eager and desperate in a way that you've never seen before.

You've just managed to catch your breath from the latest round, and even though Duncan's cum is still drying tacky on your inner thighs, which are littered with fingerprint shaped bruises and numerous bite marks that have been left behind over the last few days, he barely gives you a minute to recover before he surges forward and captures your swollen and kiss-bitten lips in another hungry kiss.

A soft whine escapes you as he curls his hand around the back of your knee, pulling you onto his lap as he rolls onto his back. Duncan's cock is already half-hard, and a tremor runs down your spine as the head of it slides between your dripping, swollen folds. "Are you ever going to give me a break?" you manage to ask in between kisses, breathing out a small gasp as Duncan props himself up in a half-seated position and rakes his nails down your back as he pulls you flush against him.

"Not anytime soon," he growls, his voice hoarse and gruff and thick with arousal. Duncan draws your bottom lip in between his teeth and gives it a sharp tug as you slowly rock your hips against his rapidly hardening cock. "I want you, baby."

You moan as you tilt your head back, sliding your fingers through Duncan's hair as he releases your lip and trails hot, open-mouthed kisses down to your jaw, and then to your throat. "Mm, I can tell," you manage to say, giving his hair a gentle tug as he guides you to sink down onto his cock. Even though you're more than sufficiently wet, soaking Duncan's shaft with a mixture of both of your cum and the fluid of your arousal, a low hiss passes your lips as you adjust to the stretch of him. "Fuck, Duncan."

He has you ride him slowly, just lazily rolling your hips as he thrusts upwards. The angle allows him to fuck you deeply, and he continues to mouth along your throat and your collarbone as he places his palm on the small of your back to guide you. "Just like that, baby," he murmurs against your skin. "Fuck, you're still so tight for me."

Your lips part, but the only sounds that you can manage are muffled little mewls and high-pitched keens. Each time that you roll your hips to meet Duncan's thrusts, your clit bumps against Duncan's pubic bone, and hot jolts of pleasure course through your system to coil low in your belly. He brings his mouth back to your own—it's not a kiss, not quite; instead, his lips hover over yours, and he eagerly swallows down each and every sound that that you make as he slides his hand up your thigh. He splays his fingers out across the plane of your abdomen, and your eyes flutter closed as he rubs small circles into your skin with his thumb. "Do you think we can do it this time?" he asks.

You open your eyes to meet his gaze, and a small smile tugs at the corner of your mouth. "Well, we'll certainly try."

Duncan's eyes are blown wide with lust as he stares up at you, watching you reverently as you begin to ride him a little faster, feeling the initial stirrings of your orgasm starting to build at the base of your spine. "God, I can't wait to fill you up," he says, and a small grunt tears free from his throat as he feels the walls of your cunt flutter and pulse around his cock. "To finally watch your belly swell my baby. To know that you belong to me."

"I've always belonged to you, Duncan," you tell him sweetly, bumping your nose against his. You can feel his cock throb within you in response to your words, and you turn your head to nuzzle his cheekbone as you lean in to whisper in his ear. "Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

"Yeah," he groans as he tightens his hold on you and rolls you over onto your back once more. His last vestige of control snaps, and he begins to pound into you. Each snap of his hips has you crying out, and you wind your legs around his waist and frantically clutch at him as he fucks you hard and fast. "Gonna pump you full of cum, and finally fuck our baby into you. Gonna breed you, and make you mine."

"Do it," you breathe, clenching the walls of your cunt around him to coax him to his orgasm. "Cum for me, Duncan."

And with one final thrust, he does. A feral sounding cry tears free from his chest as he throws his head back and cums, squeezing his eyes shut as his jaw goes slack. You can feel the heat of his cum splash against your inner walls, and you continue to thrust your hips upward to work him through his aftershocks, milking his release until he finally trembles and collapses, resting his head on your chest as he struggles to catch his breath.

"Fuck," he pants, and you simply giggle in response as you run your fingers through his sweaty hair.

"Agreed."

Once Duncan has come back to himself, he presses a brief kiss to your lips before he shifts further down the bed, pillowing his head on your abdomen. "I really want this to work," he admits in a soft whisper, so quiet that you almost don't even hear him.

"I know, baby," you tell him, continuing to pet his hair. "So do I."

He lays there for a moment, running the very tips of his fingers along the valley between your hips. "Well then," he drawls, flashing you a grin as he begins to trail his fingers down to the heat between your thighs. "Let's make sure that it does."

"Duncan—," you start to say, but the rest of your sentence bleeds into a moan when he strokes his fingers along your puffy folds, coating them with his cum before he gently works two of them inside. All the heat of your impending orgasm comes rushing back, and your breath hitches as you grind against his hand. "Oh, fuck."

"I'm don't want to just 'try' anymore," he says as he continues to pump his fingers in and out of your cunt, causing heat to flood your cheeks as the room fills with the distinct squelching sound that is the wetness of your cunt. "We're not taking any chances this time, baby." 

lvngdvns

Tumblr