Shot1

Hello dear readers!

Come with new TS on SwaSan. Hope you all will like it.

This track is based on when Ragini planned against Swara for defaming her as characterless by showing her that she is dating Sanskar and Laksh together and Anupurna and Sujata questioned her over this. There are some changes in this Track.

After Ragini 's truth out Sharmistra didn't accepted Shekhar back. She stays separate with Dida as Sharmistra Shobha Bose not as Sharmistra Spineless Gadodia. Swara also didn't accepted Shekhar and she is Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari daughter of Sharmistra Shobha Bose not daughter of Disgusting  Gadodia.

Reason of Swara of doing act of giving chance to her marriage with Sanskar is Sharmistra and Dida who wants her to give chance to her marriage as according to them Sanskar is perfect partner for her. So SwaSan acting.

Swara come from her room listening shouting of Anupurna and Sujata. She confused yet worried why they are shouting as they never shout on her like that. She looks find Sujata Anupurna looking at her angrily while other family members are glaring her seeing their gaze Swara feels weird. She comes down.

Swara : Yes mom, badi Maa!

Sujata : ( angrily) don't call us mother.

This make her shocked and confused by her talking.

Swara : what happened mom? Is I did some mistake?

Sujata : Mistake? ( angrily) You are saying mistake. You did sin. How you can do this? Being my son 's wife. How you can make relation with his own younger brother ? How you can cheat both son of this house.

This make Swara shocked.

Swara : Mom! What are you saying?

Anupurna : ( angrily) She is speaking truth. Why you are doing this Swara? You have your own husband then why you are behind of my son? You are ruining your own sister 's married life. Don't you get shame? Why you are behind of my son's married life?

Swara is hell shocked hearing their words. She looks find Ragini who is crying showing herself most pitiful figure.

Swara : Badi maa! Mom! I am not understanding why you are saying these things to me. But whatever you are thinking is not true. There is nothing like that. I am not cheating anyone and about Laksh. There is nothing like this in us. We are just friends.

Sujata : ( angrily) shut up! Stop your lie. We both saw your black deeds with our own eyes and we are not blind who can't see truth. If you want Laksh then why you are behind of my son who loves you unconditionally. He never expected anything from you anything but at least loyalty my son deserve. I will not bear this. Being my son 's wife you are making relation with your devar. Shame on you.

Swara feels hurt when she called her betrayal. It's true she don't love Sanskar but she is not cheater. She always respect their relation. She wants this relation to be broken but till she is staying. She respect it. Tears formed in her eyes hearing their accusations once again on her character. She looks at other family members expect at least someone will speak for her but no one! All just looking as if they are seeing any drama. She feels dejected.

Is it her mistake that she is raised being fatherless because all assume she can be characterless because she didn't had father for teaching.

She feels deep hurt by hearing again this which she is listening from childhood and also fighting but everyone break down at a moment and she also feeling break inside.

Anupurna ,  Sujata are humiliating Swara calling her betrayal while Swara listening everything while standing numb while Ragini is smirking seeing her this condition which she wanted.