Shot 4

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

Swara standing in front of mirror whereas her mind and heart both are occupied with Sanskar 's thoughts. His lips 's touch still she can feel on her cheeks. She put palm on her cheeks feeling his touch. She remembered how he pecked her cheeks softly. This spread blush all over on her cheeks.

She never felt this with anyone not even with Laksh. Even she never let him come close to her so much. Only some hugs that's it which also used to make her feel uncomfortable but why Sanskar 's touch give her a heavenly feeling. She herself don't know when Sanskar became a inseparable part in her life for her.

Thinking about me?

A husky voice touch her cheeks which raise her breath heavy.

Swara : Yes. ( all lost in the aroma which she love the most).

But soon her eyes widened in shock realising. She turn her face but only her breath hitched seeing Sanskar who made her crazy standing damn close to her giving her shiver. There are only few inches gap in their face which driving both of them crazy. Sanskar looks at her intensely. He can see the love which he always wants to see in her eyes. He just want to hear magical words from her which he wants to hear from so long.

Swara looks at him without blinking eyes. Her chest are raising up and down seeing him this much close to her. A unknown heavenly sensation she is feeling which she unable to figure out but which driving her crazy for him.

But soon she come in sense when Sanskar hold her hand in his palm. She looks at him with her big doe eyes make him admire her eyes which always melt his heart.

Sanskar : Swara!  ( softly) don't you think you needs to question me something.

Swara who all lost in his soft tone come in sense by his question somewhere know about what he is questioning her.

Swara : what?

Sanskar : that I kissed you. Don't you think you should be angry on me?

Swara : ( frowned) why I will be angry on you?

She frowned hearing why she will be angry on him . She didn't felt bad.

Sanskar : ( smile hearing her answer) why? ( raising his eyebrows) that's means you liked my Kiss?

This made her come in reality. She realized yes he is questioning right. She should be angry. But why she is not? Why she is not feeling anything wrong in this. This make her dumbfounded. She try to question herself but no answer she got which make her mouth sealed.

Sanskar : Say Swara.

Swara looks at him his eyes are showing love for her which touching her soul.  she is not understanding what to say him when she herself unaware from this answer. She looks down with blank by not getting any answer.

She looks at him again when Sanskar repeat his question.

Swara : I don't know. ( with her most puppy face).

This melt Sanskar 's heart. He thought he will ask about her feelings today for sure but there is a nervousness which he can sense in her eyes. She is a kid yaar. She shows herself jhansi ki rani,  detective Swara but in real she is kid. A innocent cute kid specially in love matters. Her this side only he knows because according to whole world she is strong Swara but he know she also want pampering. He decide not to disturb her by his question and take everything slowly yet softly so she don't feel nervous.

Sanskar : well Swara! What made you do yoga at 11:00 pm in night?

Swara become embarrassed by his question. She herself don't know what made her do that. She just become influenced by his words.