Epilogue

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

SwaSan along with Ahana reached baadi back. They told everything to Sharmistra and dida.

Sharmistra : what? But Sujata ji! How she can do this? Being mother how she can cheat his own son?  ( angrily) I can accept about Durga ji. He is not father of Sanskar but Sujata is his mother. I didn't expect this from her.

She is hell angry on Sujata more then Durga as according to her He was not real father of Sanskar. He was just uncle. He can be selfish but how a mother can be so blind in her anger that she didn't realized her son 's tears. She noticed only that Sanskar left the house but didn't noticed he also missed her like hell. He also never wanted this but her own mother forced him to do that.

Sanskar remembering Sujata 's betrayal which hurting him. He always thought his mother loves him the most. No doubt she love him now also but his love made her this much selfish and blind that she herself was trying to throw dirt on his character. She only made him feel disgust on himself. Every moment he was feeling disgust from him and she did this to get him but he never broke relation with her. He was always waiting for that moment when his mother realize that Swara whom she hate this much. He wanted her to love her because she don't deserve hatred of anyone. He wanted whom he love. His mother also accept her but she tried to separate her from him who is his life. This making him more hurt every moment.

Everything revolving around his mind. Swara who noticed him lost hold Sharmistra 's hand to stop her. She looks at her nod no. Sharmistra understood that Sanskar is hurt. She take sigh come toward Sanskar.

Sharmistra : Sanskar!

Sanskar : ( come in sense) Yes Maa!

Sharmistra : I am sorry beta. I know I shouldn't talk like this about Sujata ji. (Sanskar nod no to her for saying sorry) and I know what you are feeling right now? You are thinking your mother betrayed. How she can do this? Sanskar! Ek Maa kabhi bhi apne bacho ka bura nhi sochti par unka pyaar hi unko kabhi kabhi itna andha bana deta hai ki vo sahi aur galt main antar nahi kar paatiYou can take example of my ex mother in law. ( with sad smile) she also love Shekhar but she became this much blind in her love that she never saw what's good for him always provoked him but never thought she is separating his daughter from him.

Pyaar main jab lalach ataa hai toh saamne wala kisi ka bhala nhi dekh pata
Khud apna bhi nahi.

Sharmistra : I know beta you are hurt but time heal every wounds. You don't think about this more. We all are with you and will always be. ( while caressing his head with motherly love).

Dida : Yes Sanskar! We all are with you. ( with concern).

Sanskar nod yes with fake smile but go making excuse but Swara feel his sadness. Sharmistra Dida feels bad for him.

Swara : I am coming.

Sharmistra : You go shona. I know you are worried for Sanskar and this time he really needs you.

Swara nod yes go from there.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar is standing near window holding a old photo in his hand which is his and Sujata 's pic where Sanskar giving his trophy to her. Tears escape from his eyes remembering those precious memories.