I will always love you

Laurel woke up in an empty bed. She looked everywhere for him, no where to be seen. She signed as she got up wrapping the sheet around herself.

"Such a fool." She whispered to herself walking to the bathroom while grabbing her phone getting ready to dial Kendal to say she doesn't want the mission anymore, how can she keep this mission after Oliver and her slept together she thought.

She kept the phone close to her chest as she decide on what she should do. She put her phone down before she starting the shower.

"Laurel?" A familiar voice softly requested her to turn around.

She quickly turned around looking at him in shock. "To...Tommy?!" She said in disbelief backing up a little. How could he be here? He is dead. This is impossible she thought.

"It's me." He said as he watched her while walking towards her.

"No! You're dead!" She said as she raised her voice firmly. She didn't want to believe he was actually there with her.

"Well I'm here aren't I?" He said it a little more aggressive. This defintely isn't the Tommy she knew. He would never use a agressive tone towards her.

"No you're not!" She shouted holding her head.

"Yes I am! I'm here to make sure you know you're a fool for sleeping him again! After he left you!" He screamed at her.

"I thought you wanted me to be happy!" She said as she tried to control her emotions sliding down the wall.

"I thought I did but I was wrong! You got me killed for nothing! You never learn! Make the same damn mistakes!" He got up in her face saying it more aggressive.

She looked at him begging him to go. "He will leave you. He always does!" He shouted.

"No! He wouldn't leave me again!" She cried out.

"He did! He will never love you! He just want to get your pants! And you let him!" He repeated over and over.

She woke up jumping up. It was a dream, a stupid dream. She was all sweaty but that dream had to mean something right? Then it hit her. Oliver isn't laying here besides her. No note, no text message or anything. It's like history is repeating over again.

She signed as she got up wrapping the sheet around herself as she walked to the bathroom. She looked around making sure there was no one behind her. Then she started the shower before dropping the sheet and getting in.

~15 minutes later~

She got out wrapping a towel around herself. After she got change. She decided to call Oliver but it went straight to voicemail. She signed as she put the phone away. She was about to lay down but she heard a knock on her front door.

"I'm not in the mood to see anyone!" She said annoyed as she walked to the door opening it.

"Well sorry but you haven't checked in." Kendal walked in.

"Well I was going to... After I find out any information." She said more annoyed closing the door.

"Right." He looked around.

"What do you want Mr. Merlyn?" She crossed my arms over my chest.

"As I said before I'm checking in." He grabbed a cup and a bottle of whiskey.

"I already told you, I have no new information, so you can let yourself out." She said as she pointed to the door.

"Relax Laurel, besides you look like you need some company."  He said as he looked over at her.