Skiping

6 new followers!!!

~~~~~
Roses
They are the most 'romantic' flower and come in multiple shades like red, pink, and black. They scar ones throat due to the thorns if they were ever coughed up.
~~~~~

Why sunflowers? I thought he would be more of a black rose type of guy. Although I can't complain because at least I don't have to to deal with the thorns. I am so dumb. I fell in love with my best friend and got the Hanahaki disease. Idiot.

"Denki do you mind coming out of your thought and into the real world? Answer the question on the board."

Laughter sounds around me and I can't help the blush that climbs up my neck, covers my face, and moves to my ears.

"Um, I'm, uh, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention."

Laughter sounds again, this round shorter than the last.

"Please pay attention." I nod my head quickly.

Mr. Aizawa sighed and went back to teaching.

Shinso leaned forward from the seat behind me sending shivers down my back.

"You have been off this last week, is something up? Also, you look cute when you blush."

His warm breath heating up my neck and his last comment is too much to bear.

Fuck!

Flowers tickle my throat making me cough. The teacher stops mid sentence turning to me.

"Yes Denki?"

I try to hold in the flowers as I talk, "Can I go to the bathroom?"

"May you, you mean and why should I when you haven't been paying attention to last 30 minutes?"

"Dad just let him go." Shinso begs. (Everyone in this knows Aizawa and Mic are his dads)

"Fine but be quick."

I stand and rush to the bathroom. Petals pour from my mouth and I throw open a stall door. I drop to the floor finally allow myself to cough the petals up.

After what feels like hours, most likely a couple of minutes, I hear the creak of the door.

"Hello?" Shit it is Shinso.

"Yes?"

Shinso walks up to the stall his shoes shift as he nears it. "Are you okay? Class ended."

Fuck.

"Ya, I'm fine. Just skipping class."

"Denki are you kidding me?"

I flush the toilet and stand up. I unlock the stall. "Um, no."

"I can't believe you." He shakes his head in disappointment.

"I'm sorry." I truly was. Not because I 'skipped' but because I fell for him and was now lying to him.

He sighed, "Let's go but no more skipping."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

And with that we both walk out of the bathroom.

Sorry for it being so short. I promise the next one will be longer.