Epilogue

Epilogue is here! And in Shinso's POV too!

~~~~~
Sunflowers
They are one of the largest flowers often thought of when thinking of summer or happiness. They are easy to choke on if ever coughed up.

They have a history of healing even the most wounded.
~~~~~

Shinso POV:

I waited in the common room for my lovely boyfriend to arrive. I was being a little impatient but couldn't really complain.

Denki was at his therapy session that he so badly needed. He now went to a therapist once a week, usually on Friday's after school, to talk about his depression and why he started cutting in the first place. He also isn't allowed to wear the winter uniform without showing Mr. Aizawa his wrists once he got to class.

At first Denki was against all of this saying others were bound to notice and he didn't want others in our class to know and be worried about him but after some convincing he agreed.

It did happen after two days of wearing the winter uniform and showing his wrists to Mr. Aizawa. Mina noticed and asked what was happening. At first he tried to wiggle his way out of it looking at me for help that I refused to give. He was the one who cut in the first place and I was still mad about that so I didn't want to help him out of this. He gave up and told her everything which caused her to get furious at him like I did but she handled her furry a different way. She punched him.

This caused everyone to freak out and ask what was going on. After I helped him up he once again reluctantly explained. A few people stormed off in anger like Jirou and Mina. Others started asking questions like Midoriya but the biggest shock of all was when Bakugou hugged Denki and started crying.

From then on, every single day, they would check up on him, well except for the few people who stormed off and started giving him the silent treatment. But even them came around after a week and started asking how he was doing and asking if he had any 'thoughts' (also major apologizing on Mina's part).

This all way driving Denki crazy but after a session, I was invited to, the therapist asked me to explain it from our point of view and I did. Denki then started to come around a lot more. He stoped replying with short or sarcastic answers and started being truthful. Sometimes I would catch him thinking about it and once I even caught him holding the razor after he cut but it's been months since that. We were close to the end of the year and all in all nothing could be better.

"I back!" I heard him call as the door swung open. I immediately rushed to him to find him carrying treats and other things in heavy bags. I grabbed a couple and brought them to the counter where we started to unpack everything. People started to file in to help and give him some hugs.

That's one of the things I know for a fact he likes about what happened. He's always been clingy and even though he's gotten a lot better and some of the other traditions have stoped or slowed, like now asking once a week how he felt from one person (other then me) instead of everyday everyone asks, this one hadn't after explaining to everyone how much he loved the hugs. Even once in a while Bakugou would give him a surprise hug! It didn't happen much though.

Most of what he got was sweets and I rolled my eyes as I put up the third box of cookies (all three boxes different kinds). This was the main reason we didn't have him shop but sometimes it was just easier when he had to go out anyways for an appointment.

"Hey Hitoshi?"

"Yea Denks?" It's a weird nickname I picked up that he absolutely loved.

He smiles brightly. "I need to tell you something~" Some dread built up in my stomach despite the sing song voice he used. I mean, can you blame me after everything we have been through.

"What is it?" I asked turning my full attention to him and stoped puting things up.

His smile grew ten times as he suddenly launched himself at me. I caught him and I was carrying him Koala style. (old timers know what I mean!)(well not old since this is only my second book and I wrote it in my first one)

"Denki!" He chuckled and looked at me in my eyes with his holding a childish and joking gleam. Suddenly it melted away to show his sincerity and kind heart.

"I love you." I couldn't help the smile that came to my face.

"I love you too."

Then we kissed. Our love seamed to electrify the kiss or it just could have been Denki. I didn't care at the moment. I don't care about anything right then other then one thing.

Denki.

Done! Go check out my first Shinkami fanfic and check out my new fanfic for Shinkami (surprise surprise):

Shh, It's a Secret

Thanks for reading!

~Meowz