They Know

3 new followers.

I love y'all so I am posting an early chapter.

Also this is long so I might skip a post but don't worry too much because I might not.

~ENJOY~

~~~~~
Bluebell
The normally dark blue flower curves in the shape of a bell catching many peoples interest. The strange curved shape could make them easily stuck in ones throat if ever coughed up.
~~~~~

Shinso POV

I know something is up with Denki. Its not like he said anything or started acting different, its just, I don't know, gut instinct? Speak of the devil Denki walks into the classroom.

"Hey Shinso!" He waves like always and starts to cough as he sits in his chair.

"Are you okay?"

He waves his hand through the air still coughing. Once he breathes again he reply's, "I'm fine. Kirishma cooked last night and he's not the best cook. I think I got food poisoning."

I nod my head and go back to reading but my thoughts from earlier come back keeping me from doing just that.

"Are you okay?"

He looks up with his brows furrowed. He points at himself. "Me? I just answered that."

I mentally face palm. "I mean emotionally. Did you really eat last night or are you sick because you haven't eaten in awhile?"

His eyes widen and he fidgets with his shirt sleeve, a nervous habit of his I have noticed. "I'm fine, really. I did eat last night night, ask Mina. I promise, I'm fine."

He is lying. I open my mouth to accuse him but my father walks in. So much for that.

~~~~~

Denki has continued to cough, but when he wasn't he was drawing. I wonder what he was-

RING!

The bell rings making me jump in my seat. Everyone stands and starts to head to lunch. I stand as well and move towards Denki.

He is ruffling through his backpack leaving a notebook unsupervised and on his desk. It's flipped to a page where a very detailed rose was drawn but it almost looks like blood is dripping from the petals. It's astounding.

Personal head canon: Denki is an amazing artist

Denki quickly slams the note book shut his eyes wide with fear. He stuffs it into his backpack safe from on lookers.

"That is beautiful."

"Thanks." He mutters and I can hear the disbelief in his voice.

"No, really. It is."

He nods his head and I can sense our conversation is over. We walk out of the room with his friend group. Like always they are loud and obnoxious but Denki hasn't said a word, every now and again he stifles a cough. I'm starting to get worried.

We enter the lunchroom and I'm taken back by the sound. It's not that it's louder then normal it's just I reached my peopling limit sooner than normal. I can't eat here. Denki notices my hesitation.

"Hey guys! Let's eat outside today!"

His request is followed by a series of yeses and 'ya that sounds cool'. I send him a thankful look and he starts to cough, again.