A/n P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/n P.O.V
It may be a little weird being the only girl in Shiratorizawa's champion volleyball team, no actually, SCRAP THAT, its really weird!!
How you ended up in this position in the first place? You don't actually know, you just wanted to simply become a manager for them, but they turned you into a player instead?! You don't even know the reason, it was Coach Washijos choice - but you could care less and was thankful he let you be one of the players.

seeing you were the brain of team. You helped increase your team's chances of winning and it wasn't only you leading everything, of course, everyone on the team was skilled in their own ways and one of yours was jumping insanely high!

Coach Washijo pov
It was early morning and I was about to open up the gym for the boys but assuming Y/N was already there she probably has gotten everything ready, oh well, i should say good morning.

I heard squeaking shoes and loud shouts coming from the gym as I was about to walk in, the boys were early too. As I was about to step in, I stopped for a moment and observed the gym. It wasn't the boys in there, it was three girls - Y/N and two others - that i was assuming were her close friends.

"GIVE ME A TOSS!!", a girl with short, black hair yelled as she leaped up quickly into the air, it wasn't anything special, but it was quite a high toss, i chuckled, Y/N would never be able to block, i mean what girl could jump that high, she's a great manager but to block something like isn't for he-
*SLAM*
.
.
.
She blocked it?
HOW?!?!
I quickly covered my shocked face to prevent my jaw falling off my head.
She jumped down like it was nothing.
"Why do you jump so high Y/N it scares me!"
"Sorry haha!"
How?!-

"Oh, hello Coach Washijo!", she bowed, Her greeting woke me up from my surprise and I gave her a small nod of my head, before stepping inside the gym and closely looking at Y/N. How does she do such impossible things?
The girls that were playing with Y/N bowed down to me politely, said their goodbyes, and rushed out of the gym. Not long after, the boys came in.