-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N Pov
"YO-YO WASSUP Y/N!?"
"Oh, Tendou hi!"
He high-fived me and grinned widely.
"Good morning Y/N!" Semi smiled brightly as he casually walked into the gym.
I replied the same, giving him a small smile back.

The gym steadily started getting filled with the boys, saying good morning to each other and soon they started practicing. Each of them were so precise and unique! They all had special skills in volleyball, like Ushijima's spikes or Tendou's blocks! It felt so amazing being the boys manager, but sometimes I wished I could join in on what was happening with them.

They all formed something so strong, the communication between them in a spontaneous unity, nothing like I've ever seen before!

Coach Washijo's whistle blew loudly, signalling for the boys to have a short break. Picking up a handful of bottles and towels before handing them over to the hardworking team.

"Y/N, how did I do???" Goshiki asked, super hyped to see my response.
"You were great , you're definitely going to be the next ACE, I'm counting on you!" I gave him a thumbs up.
He cheerfully saluted at me, a slight, pink tint on his cheeks, proud to get their manager's approval.

Today, Coach Washijo was being more focused than usual, I guess it was because Shiratorizawa's practice match was soon to be with Aobajohsai and I knew Coach wanted them to win. Badly.
"Y/N!" Coach had randomly called, beckoning me towards him.
"Yes sir?"
"Please come speak to me after practice," he muttered. really serious face on!
"O-Okay!" I yelped out, screeching internally.

I hope hes not kicking me out.

*After practice*
"Good practice guys!" I shouted to all of them
they all replied with a thank you and a light bow.
"Y'know Y/N, I think Coach is expecting you!"
Tendou randomly came up behind me and whispered obviously into my ears, I shivered nervously.

"O-Oh yeah..." I looked over at Coach and he was staring at me with a look of concern.
I'm too scared to go up to him, I'm not ready to be kicked out!!

"Good luck Y/N!" Shirabu could notice the worried expression tugging on my face and gave a reassured look over his shoulder.
I nodded in response and started heading over to Coach, I swear my legs were slowly morphing into jelly each step I was closer to him!
I looked up at him as he stood ominously, staring curiously down on me.
"Y/N."
"Yes sir!"
I mentally prepared myself. I'm ready to be kicked out!...
"What if you joined the volleyball team?...".

(A/N: btw this is like umm in the past if any of yall confused )