Slap

Lisa's group are having fun and doing crazy things inside the VIP room. Jackson is drunk as usual, Bambam is lying on the floor, drunk and Jisoo and Rosè are cuddling on the couch. Lisa on the other hand is busy with her phone.

"Lisayah!" Jackson shout

"What?" lisa said

"Lisayah, I can't imagine my life without my best friend beside me. You are now getting married, I am happy for you but I can't have you whenever I want" Jackson said emotionally. Yeah, Jackson is sometimes an emotional drunk.

Tough men like Jackson himself are emotional drunk. Just kidding. Hearing Jackson whining like a baby made Lisa smile.

"Jack, I will still be there for you. I mean, I can't go out as frequent as we usually do but I will always be here for you guys, nothing will change" Lisa said

The group look at her and smile in tears. Jackson is really an emotional drinker. Her tough appearance is Way way far from her drunk personality. Lisa come towards Jackson and hug her best friend.

"I love you Jack!" lisa whispers to him

Jackson cried like a baby and hug Lisa tightly. They broke their hug after a few and Lisa tap Jacksons shoulder. Bambam is beside them looking at his two best friend and joined the hug. Jisoo and Rosè look at each other and run towards the three and join the hug. They all burst into laugher when they all fell down on the floor. They all got up and laugh. They really are all drunk, but Lisa isn't really that drunk cause she only drinks for a few.

"Yoh! Imma go out for a pee and be back okay?" Jackson said

They all nod to Jackson and continue what they are doing. Rosè took the microphone and sing lets get loud by Jennifer Lopez. They all dance while Rosè sing.

Jackson went back to the VIP room but with company. He is with 3 lovely ladies.

"Hey guys!" Jackson Said

The group look at him suspiciously and look at the three lovely ladies beside Jack.

Rosè raised her left eyebrows subtly asking Jackson wazzup? And she elbowed Jisoo Signaling to ask Jackson.

"Who are they Jackson?" Chu ask her friend

"Chu, guys these lovely ladies here are my friend from the US. They're here for vacation and I bump into them when I went outside so I invited them over. I hope it's okay" Jackson said

"It's cool, I mean, nothings wrong with meeting new people right?" Bam said

"Of course." Jackson agreed and introduce the ladies. "By the way, these are Mason, Brittany and Dianna" he added

All of them says their Hi including Rosè. "Ladies these are my best friends, Jisoo, Rosè, Bam, JZ and over there is Lisa." Jackson added

"Hi!" The ladies said.

They all sat down and drink and Bambam took the mic and sing Ricky Martins song that made all of them laugh. Bambam silly side comes out when he's drunk. Bambam is dancing like there is no tomorrow. And Dianna find it really amusing. She Dance with him like those two idiots we see in the dance floor.

Dianna and Bambam dance like silly kids and the group decided to join them.

Lisa joined them too and dance a little but little did she know that an eye is eyeing her. Lisa stop dancing and glance to her side and then she saw Mason looking at her and wink. The group got tired of dancing and go back to their seats. Lisa saw Mason looking st her still and Lisa gulp and look away. She then look for a place to sit but she noticed that the cough is already taken and the only seat that is free is beside Mason. She look at Rosè and Jisoo and walks towards them and seated between the two.

The Mrs. (Book 2 of The Heiress and the KPOP Princess On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara