Fight?

The comeback concert was a success. The three days comeback was all sold old. Jennie was really tired after the concert. She were given a week off from work before she start to tour again for her comeback.  They are all planning of going to Thailand for a 3 days to visit the Manoban and it will be the twins first time going to Thailand.

Jennie and Lisa host a small get together with friends and Family. Jisoo and Rosè arrived first then Mrs. KIM and then Jackson, Bobby and Bam. JZ went back to US for their business.

„Auntie Jisoo, Auntie Jisoo!" Calls Lucas

„Yes, handsome?" Jisoo ask her nephew

„Aunti Jisoo, did you bring chipotle chicken?" Lucas ask her. These two really bonds over spicy chicken.

„I did, but the last time I let you ate spicy chicken your Mama went loco. I don't want that to happened again" Jisoo said

„Haha you scared of my Mama? Why?" Lucas ask her Auntie

Jisoo take Lucas and let her sit on her lap.

„You know Luki, your Mama is a scary Kitten even your Mommy is scared of her. Have you seen your Mommy did something that your Mama doesn't like?" Jisoo ask Lucas

„Nah.. never.." Lucas answered

„Exactly. That's how much your Mama is scary. But a tip tho, if you want something like a new toy. I know that your Mommy doesn't buy you lots of toy. Tell your Mama to tell your Mommy. Bingo! New toy for you!" Jisoo said that made Lucas giggle.

The two continue to talk while the Men start grilling outside.

„Where the hell is Jisoo?" Bam said „she's supposed to be the one grilling since I did the grocery shopping that's what our agreement „ he added

„Aunti Jisoo is inside with Hyung. Talking about chicken. Hehe" Young Gregory answer standing beside Jackson

„Yah. Gregory.. stay out of here, if your Mama saw you here near the grill she will get mad. Go inside find your auntie Rosie. Don't look for your Mama and Mommy maybe they're making new baby" Bobby said laughing

„Yah! Bobby what are you saying to my son!" Lisa shout coming from the house carrying the marinated chicken and pork with her 

„Mommy! Uncle Booby said you and Mama are making new babies!" Gregory said and hug Lisa's legs

„Booby!" Lisa scream at Bobby but Booby just laugh at her

„Gregory, go get inside. If Mama see you here she will get mad. The grill is hot it's dangerous for you kids to be out here" Lisa said

Gregory follows what her Mommy said and went inside the house. They all gathered in the garden and have their dinner.

„Hyung here is your chicken." Gregory give Lucas his favorite Chicken

„Thanks Greggy" Lucas said

„Baby, look at the twins. It's really nice to see them like that. I haven't seen them fight over things yet." Jennie told Lisa

Lisa is also curious and agrees to Jennie that kids their age should fight over silly things. But not the twins.

„Yes, I haven't seem them either. Let's test them? I have something in mind.."Lisa answered Jennie

After Dinner, the adults start to drink beers. And the twins are sitting beside their Mothers. Gregory beside Lisa and Lucas beside Jennie..

„Luki, who's Mama's favorite between you and Greggy?" Lisa ask her son. Jennie rolled her eyes hearing Lisa.

„Really Mommy? I didn't know you do favoritism " Greggy rolled his eyes

„No, but you know just for fun." Lisa shrugged

„I'm Mama's favorite. I have Mama's eyes." Lucas but in

"No Hyung there is no favoritism. We are both Mama's favorite"Gregory answered his brother

"There's no way that there is many favorite. It is called favorite because among all the good things you like it is the most special one" Jisoo tease the Kids
Rosè look at her Girlfriend mouthing to shut her mouth.

„Soo I'm Mama's favorite" Lucas said firmly

„Hyung!" Greggy shout at his twin brother and his face is almost crying. The adult who's trying to make fun of the twins look at each other trying not to laugh at the kids. The married couple look surprised when Gregory shout at his brother.

„Oh this is going to be fun. We're gonna see then fight for the first time. I'm gonna film this." Jackson whispers it to Bambam and lowkey took her phone and video the scene.

„I know. This is exciting. Make sure to film everything. Wait, I'm gonna get some beers inside. Gregory is on fire. Look ta him!" Bambam said and point Gregory who is now looking at her brother.

„Greggy, you don't need to shout." Lucas said calmly. „ Yes, I am Mama's favorite." he added „but you are my favorite, so since I am Mama's favorite and you are my favorite then you are the most favorite member of this family. Don't cry, Greggy. Mommy is just trying to make us fight. But we will not let her win, okay?" Lucas glares at Lisa as if she's trying to warm her mother. Lisa almost choke herself with the beer that she's drinking seeing the way how Lucas glares at her. He is like his Mama.

Everyone burst in laughter when Lucas look at Lisa the way Jennie look at her every time Lisa did something bad. The hause is filled with laughter and giggles from the kids. Jackson shows everyone the video and he catches Lucas stares and Lisa reaction.

„I love you, Lucas Hyung" Gregory said and hug his brother. Lucas smiles and hug him back.

Lisa and Jennie is standing near the wall watching their friends and their kids. Both are really happy and contented.

„Did we make it baby?" Lisa said while watching the kids with bright smile on her faces

„Yes, we did Babe and I thank you for that. We made a beautiful family." Jennie said and look at Lisa and peck her on the lips and hold her hands. „Thank you for giving me the wonderful life that you promise, having you and the twins and everyone is more than enough for me. I'm sad that Dad will not see the twins grow up but he will surely guide us up there." Jennie added. Jennie hug her wife.

„I love you Baby. I love you so much my photon." Lisa whispers to her wife and hug her tight and Jennie smile and says that she love her too.