Chapter Four

Yamiko's Pov
The school wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was gonna be. I was a little more relaxed when seeing Boruto, Shikadai, Inojin, and Mitsuki. But I just got an uneasy feeling around Sarada. But I wasn't stupid and I knew truly the reason why. She was an Uchiha. Those eyes never lie the Uchiha eyes.

She wasn't a full carrier of the blood though. When she was older she could always have babies but a true carrier was a boy. Which so happens to be me.

Our Sensei Shino allowed us to have a quick break after Boruto caused a huge scene. So I was sitting on the grass outside in my own world without my game. Of course, mom had to take my only entertainment for the dreaded first day of school.

I propped my knee up and let my head face the sky shutting my eyes feeling at ease. Before I felt my sun was being blocked.

I slowly fluttered my eyes confused and just my luck, there stood Sadara with her glaring eyes, there also was Chocho eating a bag of chips looking at me with an intrigued look.

"What do you want?" I grumbled looking at her seeing she was still glaring at me. She has been doing that all day long.

"You're lying about being an Uchiha it's impossible. My dad and I are the last Uchiha if you include my mom marrying him." The loudest snort left me and I started laughing doubling over.

This girl is my half-sibling and she doesn't know a single clue. "Okay oh God hold on." I laughed slowly standing I was still laughing shooting her a small glare.

"You aren't that special you know? You and your mom aren't special not one bit my dad Sasuke was with my mom before your mom, your mom married my dad by chance wanna know why? Because me and my mom were away in the sand village. The fact that I have you as a half-sister is honestly irritating. I'm older then you, I was born before you. I'm also a male I'm the true carrier of the Uchiha blood, not you. So the little lies your mom Sakura told you about restoring the Uchiha clan with you is a lie Sadara. So you really think you are special? Think again." My anger was kinda flying out of control at the moment.

I was mad at so many things. That I didn't have a normal family like many others had. That my mom went through so many struggles.

That maybe if my mom wasn't selfish back then maybe these things would have been different.

"You take that back!" My eyes went wide watching as she ran straight towards me with a kunai in her gripping angrily yelling at me.

I felt this rage go through me and I felt my eyes shift and I quickly grabbed my own kunai attacking her back seeing her own surprised eyes.

I wasn't even sure what was happening but I know I was pissed off. How dare she assume stuff she doesn't have a clue about. At least my mom told me stuff.

________________________________
Hanyo's Pov
I honestly wasn't expecting to get a call from the school telling me that Yamiko got into a fight. He usually was so calm and collected and never let his emotions get out of control.

I dropped everything I was doing to rush over there to know what was happening. As soon as I entered the classroom and saw Shino again. There stood Sadara who was glaring an ice pack on her cheek, and Yamiko who had just a few scratches but he looked fine.

"Hello Hanyo, I'm really sorry I had to call you back so quickly, just these two got into a fight," Shino explained to me in a stern tone his arms folded.

I sighed heavily making my way over to Yamiko who was avoiding eye contact. "A fight? Really Yamiko on your first day here? You can't be fighting sweetie." I told him softly.

"I didn't even start it, she did! How dare she say I'm not an Uchiha mom? I am! Just because you didn't marry dad doesn't give her or her stupid mom the right!" He was in full anger tears and I had never seen him like that.

"Oh sweetie..." I slowly pulled him close to me, hugging him deeply taking a closer look.

I saw Sakura was actually here too, and my did she change. She had a look of so much shock, even anger but I didn't have time to deal with her. Or her daughter.

My main duty was to make sure my son was okay. I ran my hands through Yamiko's deep black hair and turned to Shino.

"I'm really sorry about this Shino. Do you mind if I pull him out for the rest of the day? I promise he'll be back tomorrow and I can bring home the work he is gonna miss." Shino flashed me a smile nodding his head.

"Of course Hanyo I'll get all the stuff." He moved to walk away from the desk and I kept hugging Yamiko humming to calm his cries down.

"Honey it's okay alright... You know the truth me and your dad both explained the truth to you. You know who you are, and you can't let others tell you who you are not. Understand." I reassured him gently.

He nodded his head weakly and I glanced up to meet Sakura's glaring eyes. I did the same but sent her an annoyed smirk looking away.