Chapter Eight

Hanyo's Pov
"So I've been confused lately and since you are staying for a while, help me I think I'm still in love with Sasuke."

"Yeah I took notice of that a few weeks ago at the stupid dinner, have you told him?" A heavy sigh left my lips before I found myself shaking my head.

"Of course not, Itachi I really mean it Yamiko has well done way better with his Sharingan all the kids are on teams and we'll I'm just happy for him, I always felt a little bad for sheltering him when he was young." I smiled sighing a little walking along Itachi more. 

"Hanyo you two were really really young sleeping together- not that being a teen mom is bad! I'm just speaking out he's all you've ever known, so it's respectable that you'd never lose feelings for him." Itachi nudged me gently smiling at me.

"Even for myself it was hard for me to move on and marry once again and have children of my own, but you need to own up, tell Sasuke face to face you guys are almost thirty you aren't little kids anymore." I puffed out my cheeks folding my arms over my chest.

"Its so awkward though- going up to the father of your child and just saying hey I still have feelings for you, oh by the way I know you are married and have a daughter." Itachi snorted quietly chuckling.

"Or just make him jealous, listen I know my younger brother he's stupid, Sakura and his marriage is like so so I would say, Sasuke is never home. Sakura is helping the hospital so. All I can say is a divorce is happening sooner then most later." I sighed leaning my hand on my chin a bit.

"I'll figure out something."

  "You could always sleep with Neji I heard he's good at baby making for children and drives the girls crazy causes he's cold or even Gaara but if you wanna go older Kakashi or even Orochimaru heard his tongue-"

"Itachi shut up."

____________________________
After a very long morning with Itachi who's only idea was to make Sasuke jealous by having one nights stands, I decided to stop by Ino's flower shop to decorate the apartment.

Maybe a one night stand wouldn't be bad. At least I would stop thinking about a married man who was my ex.

"Hey Ino." I greeted her scooping up a few colored roses.

"What's up?" She questioned  could hear the smile in her voice.

"There's a sleepover at yours and Sai's house right?" I questioned seeing her tuck her hair away.

"Yeah all the boys are hanging out, why do you have a hot date? Alright Hanyo getting back in the game who is it? Neji? Gaara visiting. Oh no I should go higher Kakashi Sensei maybe Orochimaru." A loud laugh left me so hard my chest and stomach started hurting collecting more flowers I wanted.

"Wow-no I don't want someone I'm close to or no. But I guess a date and a night of drinking can't hurt." I chuckled out heading over to the counter I placed the bouquet I made handing over the money to Ino.

"I think you deserve it Hanyo, all this time you've been focusing on you and your son. Of course you don't need a man in your life to be happy, you be always been the most independent one between us girls." She grinned at me but sent me a small wink.

"But I have the scoop on all the single guys so let me help you." She whined loudly.

"Fine, fine Ino." I laughed loudly.

"Konohamaru?" She blurted out  made a face so quick.

"I watched him grow up Ino that would be highly unlikely." We both shared a loud laugh with one another.

"Mom! No you can't be going on dates! What about dad?!" I turned back around to see Inojin and Yamiko running into the shop fast.

"Inojin what did I say about running in here! You always break stuff." Ino exclaimed at her mini look alike son. Who  laughed loudly.

"Sorry, are we talking about dates for Miss Hanyo, I have a suggestion." Inojin grinned.

"Guy Sensei or Metal's dad Lee!" Inojin grinned so fast.

"Ew gross no I don't want a step dad." Yamiko laughed out so hard him and Inojin pushing one another.

"Lee is married I would assume he is cause he had a son." I pointed out laughing quickly.

"Who's going on a date?" I tensed up hearing his husky voice entering the shop. Sasuke looked around clearly in confusion.

"Hey dad oh well mo-" I quickly slammed my hand over Yamiko's hand laughing loudly.

"Just a new friend I made." I gave Yamiko a look where he got the message and laughed nervously.

"Yeah mom's new friend." Yamiko finished off.

"I thought it was for-" Ino quickly smacked Inojin on the head with her magazine shooting him a glare when it seemed she finally connected pieces.

"Why don't you boys help me out, and go in the back and grab the daisies." She shot them both deep glares having them both shivering but they ran off doing what she asked.

I smiled at Sasuke laughing nervously "What brings you in today Sasuke? Miss another dinner." Ino chuckled shooting me a knowing look nudging me.

"Something like that, so you still carry those one flowers." He glanced at me but then leaned in whispering to Ino who was nodding with a grin.

"Yeah I still have those give me a minute." She chuckled leaning off the counter a bit while I traced the petals a little in comfort.

"For the house?" Sasuke asked me gently flicking his hair from his eyes.

"Yeah it's been... Dark and sad kinda." I admitted.

"Are you busy later? We kinda need to talk, I know the boys are all having a sleepover?" I slowly nodded my head a bit.

"Sure why not." I smiled a little.

"Look Inojin it's a red rose, you have to accept my love, and kiss me."

"Alright give it here." I blinked and laughed quietly shaking my head slowly Sasuke looking in confusion but shook his head amused.

"I knew those two liked each other." Ino muttered grinning. This village is still full of surprises.