Chapter Seven

Hanyo's Pov
"Yamiko, I need to talk you." I found myself entering the apartment quite quickly slamming the door shut. It was after school and he clearly should have been done with everything.

My mind was always racing after recalling the time I spent with Sasuke. Sometimes it was startling to see how quick someone can change, he went from being a crazy sixteen year old, to a quiet grown man.

"Ramen!" I blinked a little quickly, but I was quick to yank my little sword out from the little pouch on my thigh rushing into the living room at the code word system me and
Yamiko came up with if he was ever in trouble and there was an intruder.

"Mom!" I narrow my eyes deeply when I saw Yamiko was glaring but sitting in the chair with Yamiko in his grip was Sakura glaring at me fully, she held a kunai at his neck.

"Alright... Are you trying to die." I snapped out stepping towards her but she just smirked.

"Ah wait, I just wanna have a talk." She snapped out.

"No you have my son, and in case you wanna die right here and now let him go." I warned. She slowly rolled her eyes but let him go, Yamiko glared at her before he rushed back over towards me.

"You could have just came to me instead of endangering my son are you stupid." I snapped out.

"I want you to stay away from my damn husband! You are trying to steal him from me and Sadara." I blinked a couple times to processed before I pointed my blade at her.

"Let me get this straight, you break into my apartment, threatened my son? For a conversion like this? He never was yours to begin with, I dated him first. I had his child first I'm not trying to take anyome away, if this is how you act at home, no wonder he is pushing himself away. Now you have five seconds to get the fuck out of my house before I hurt you Sakura cause this is a whole another level of disrespect, I may not like you, or your daughter but I have enough respect not to endanger Sarada.

Sakura just shook her head at me chuckling "This is my warning." As soon as she had left I looked at Yamiko closely.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I asked him checking over him fast.

"No I think she just cut me a little, I kinda did punch her in the lip." I cracked a small grin and chuckled shaking my head deeply.

"Maybe coming back was a bad idea." I sighed but Yamiko just huffed.

"Mom you never give up even when it gets hard, we have Uchiha blood in us mom! We never give up."

"I'm not an Uchiha!"

"That's not what uncle Itachi says..."

"He's been here?"

___________________________
"No Sakura I don't care! What you did was out of line what the hell! You endangered my son! You know Hanyo would never do that to Sadara what the hell is wrong with you!" I glanced over at Yamiko who looked amused, snickering roughly while I quickly smacked him on the head.

"Ow!" He looked at me quickly holding his head. "Why did you tell your dad?" I muttered. I didn't even wanna be over here, it was so awkward.

Sadara was staring while Sakura and Sasuke were arguing, and for some reason Itachi was here visiting, and he just was watching amused.

"I know my brother didn't marry the most annoying girl from the village, Yamiko come here." Itachi grumbled out.

I face palmed deeply when Yamiko grinned rushing towards Itachi who hugged him with a smile. "I see my favorite sister in law is still doing fine." I laughed nervously when Sasuke and Sakura I stopped arguing for a minute.

"Excuse me?" Sakura questioned placing her hand on her hip looking at Itachi.

"Of course Hanyo is my favorite, why would it be you." For some odd reason both the kids started laughing loudly and I held my face.

"Okay! I'm too tired for this, technically I'm not even an Uchiha so can I go home and sleep." I trailed off.

"No sit Hanyo, you are a Uchiha when you became the mother to my son." I sighed defeated and sat back down watching Itachi pinching at Yamiko's cheeks.

"Can't we have one normal family dinner." Sadara muttered pushing her glasses on her face more.

"Alright fine! I'm sorry Hanyo that I attacked your son!" Sakura finally yelled rolling her eyes deeply.

"Hanyo I hate to tell you but our family is strange, and you knew this when you decided to sleep with my brother." Once again I face palmed.

"Then where are your kids Itachi?" Sasuke called out. Itachi scrunched his face up.

"At home of course the twins are bad why would I bring them here and Sanki is going through girl problems." I started laughing loudly when Sasuke and Itachi just stared at one another.

Oh man I think I was falling back in love with Sasuke and this was really really bad.