chapter 2.

Why are you doing this? Why, because this village has caused me nothing but suffering and pain along with other villages doing the same to others!You...won't...get...a.away..with
this. To think you would be able to last this long after having the kyubi ripped away from you, but no matter as you will die soon enough. No she won't* the masked man was kicked away to nearby wall*

Hey kushina. Shenron, what are you doing here? I felt your chakra signature get low* Shenron unties kushina and holds her bridal style as he teleported her away before the mask man could recover* ( who was that? To ignore my intagible defense like that, along with that speed of his. He's way faster than Minato. I'll have to leave, but I will find out who he is)

*With Shenron and kushina* where is your son? With Minato, he should* in a bright yellow flash Minato appears to the both of them* who are you? Minato this is Shenron senju, I grew up with him for 12 years before he had to leave on training trip. Okay, thanks for protection my wife. No problem, so have you figured out a way to stop the 9-tails rampage? Yes but- you have to seal it Naruto.

I would advise against that, for one even if you deal half of the kyubi in Naruto he's gonna be targeted from day one. Me and kushina won't be here all the time to save him and neither will you or kushina students.

But, the village will-Will what, treat him like a hero?* Shenron looks out to a ruined village* look at the village Minato, you see what the fox has done. The villagers will look at Naruto and see the fox, and they won't hesitate to try and kill him hokage warnings be damned!

* Minato looks down in regret, but what was said next made him open his eyes* it won't stop there. They will try there best to make this and kushina life a living hell. Stunt Naruto growth or they won't even make him a shinobi at all. And there is no telling what. They will do with kushina. (...) Minato, he's right. If you go through with this, sealing half of the kyubi in Naruto. Then everything Shenron said will come true.

Then what should I do? Seal the fox in me. As a senju I have a way better chance to tame it.
Are you sure you can handle both of the Yin and Yang chakra of the 9-tails? 100%. Alright, let's go. One more thing* Shenron put energy feild around kushina and baby Naruto* that should help her recover faster( and keep Danzo and his root away) now let's deal with that overgrown furball.

Keep it back until Minato arrives! Sir it's charging up for another attack!* The 9-tails was preparing to fire another tailed beast bomb until

DRAGON THUNDER!!* A huge bolt of lightning struck the fox greatly wounded it. And Minato appears besides hiruzen* perfect timing as always Minato, who's this?
Shenron senju at your service. Your a senju?
yep 1 of the 2 that is still remaing. I thought Tsunade was the last living senju left? I was away on a training trip that took longer than I expected. Minato I'll weakened that furball some more untill your ready. How are you gonna do that? Like this* Shenron  levitate in the air as lightning dance around him

( What is this jutsu!? It feels as strong as tailed beast bomb! No, stronger) hey! Furball! Take this Dragon's Wrath!