Chapter 4

* Shenron shut off his power so everyone can stand and breath. After the display of his power everyone knew he means business* ( My God, his chakra is as strong as The 1st hokage, perhaps even stronger) now that I have everyone's undivided attention, I'm only going to say once and only once as I will not be repeating myself to the civilian and Shinobi council. You come after me you die, you come after Naruto you die, you come after Kushina you die. If I hear you trying to stunt Naruto growth or try to fail him on purpose at the academy, then your children will pay for the teachers incompetence, that includes clan kids and civilian Councilors and there won't be a damn thing any of can do about it.

* The Shinobi was scared after hearing that their children will pay the price for any form of wrongful mistreatment on Naruto at the Academy* I'm not the one to be fucked with. I
dare any of you to try me if you want to! This will be your first and last warning! Do I make myself Fucking Clear!?* The Shinobi and Civilian Council shake there head's up and down*Good I(!!..) somebody didn't listen to my warning and try to cast a illusion on me* in a instant shenron shot a energy beam from his fingers killing Danzo instantly. Feel something strange from him shenron went over to the dead body and removed his eye to only see a Sharingan* Well I guess why some of the Uchiha planned a coupe. (Hmm, this Sharingan) who's the current clan head for the Uchiha? It's me

You are? Mikato Uchiha thanks, I should have known Danzo was behind the death of my missing clan members

You are? Mikato Uchiha thanks, I should have known Danzo was behind the death of my missing clan members. He was power hungry, to taking the eyes of your dead clansmen and defiling the grave of my Senju ancestors. But why? He wanted the 9-tails. Exactly right Hiruzen. But we don't have to worry about that, since I'm a Senju I have better chance at taming the furball* mikato grins*( he's definitely a Senju). Now that we got all this mess situated, if anyone else speak about this to anybody else will be exacuted on the spot for telling a SSS class secret.

One last thing Shenron. Yes? Since you are the only living Senju male alive you will have to be put on the CRA. Alright, I got no problem with that, it on the condition that I get to choose my own wife. They have to love me for who I am, not what I have. Understable, the meeting is done.( I can finally confess my feelings to Shenron. This is my second chance and I won't waste it ya know!)( Shenron is quite the looker and is Senju like me. But would he really want a old woman who hide her true self?)

* In the hokage office* so what is it that you wanted to talk to me about? * Shenron gave Hiruzen a scroll. As he reads it Hiruzen eyes was widen in shock*is this accurate? Yes the Uchiha are planning a coupe. Mikato is trying to put a end to along with those who are loyal to her and you. But why wait? Only reason why there plan was set back was due to the Kyuubi attacked. I see, we have time then. I can go and handle it right now if you wish? No, there's no need for it. The only thing that matters now is to rebuild the village.

As you wish. One last thing Hiruzen. Yes? When the academy starts up again, the academy teachers need to toughen up on the students. They need to show the kid's the horror of the Shinobi life, and every Kunoichi worst fear if they ever  get captured. But most importantly, they need to experience what it's like to kill. (....) I know it's horrible, but they need to know that booksmarts won't do shit out on the field and being rookie of the year won't mean shit. THEY NEED TO KNOW LIFE ISN'T A DAMN FAIRY TALE!!!
Your right, I'll get it all situated. But I want to ask you, do you wish to become a Shinobi?
I thought you never ask.