Chapter 3

*Shenron shoots the energy beam at 9-tails the kyubi was engulfed in huge explosion. The dust cleared and the fox was heavily injured* whoa, That was at least a SS rank jutsu. Let's go Minato, The furball will recover soon. Hold on, where is kushina and Naruto? At the hospital, there inside a barrier that I put up. It's healing and protecting them. Thanks* both Minato and Shenron vanished along with the kyubi. The suddenly both of hiruzen students showed up* Sensei we- wait, where is the 9-tails? Being dealt with as we speak.

Wow, my student is something else. It's not Minato doing alone, he's got help. Help from who? Shenron Senju. What! I thought I was the last one left? So did I, until I finally remembered that one Senju on a training trip away from the village. Well, Tsunade congratulations on having a living relative.(Hmm, Shenron senju huh?)

* In a nearby forest the Kyuubi was being held down by energy bonds from Shenron* how much longer Minato!? Not long* Minato flashes through handsigns* okay I'm done, out the way Shenron. Reaper Death seal!* The shignima grabs the 9tails and put it's Ying and Yang chakra into Shenron who didn't even flinched at the pain*(wow... that is some chakra Shenron got. )

Minato! Hang on. Shenron...p...please.. protect...k-kushina and N...Naruto* The proud 4th hokage is dead. Soon Hiruzen, along with both of his students and kushina and kakashi holding Naruto arrived* Shenron, is he? Yes, I'm sorry kushina he's dead.(Minato)

Where is the nine tails? * Jiraiya got his answer when Shenron turned and they all see the sealing formula on his stomach* he sealed it in you? Yes, both yin and yang. Were going to have to call a council meeting.You do that, I need make a point across them anyway* kushina kneeled besides Minato Dead body and cradle his head in her lap*
Kushina. Let her be Shenron (...) Hiruzen, after the meeting you and me are going to have a long discussion about the civilian council and among other things.

*Hiruzen can hear the seriousness in his voice* very well, kakashi stay with kushina.
Yes,sir*both hiruzen can Shenron arrived at the council chambers and it was already noisy. But dazon asked or like demand to know what happened to the fox* what happened to 9-tails? Sealed into this young man. If you so much as utter the word demon your dead! How dare you! Who are you to command the council* Shenron flaired his power to 50% and near everyone was knocked on there or kneeling, even Danzo*

 If you so much as utter the word demon your dead! How dare you! Who are you to command the council* Shenron flaired his power to 50% and near everyone was knocked on there or kneeling, even Danzo*

(Shenron is the hero killer and the hero is civilian and shinobi council)

I'm Shenron senju!