Night day: Mystery Portal

Y/n POV

I can't sleep. Today night is chiller than usual and me sleeping in poor mattress won't help at all. If you wonder why I don't have a bed on my own, well can be figured out by how the orphanage treats me poorly.

I rubbed my eyes, slowly opens it. Looking around my room, I decided to get up for a drink. At least I had my own courage, unlike the other children.

With my small feet, I walk into the kitchen where it located a little far from my room. I don't know why but my own guts telling me something wrong here. Like, anything could be wrong.

Somehow, I heard different voices behind the kitchen. It sounds like someone was discussing with each other. My body immediately hides behind the wall and looking the voices between the wall.

' What the...? A creature? ' I totally got my shock when my eyes see...
Some weird things? like a country but human were discussing their way, head into the basement.

'I want to know... But this will be too risky for me... Hmm...' Thinking what just I saw earlier, all the things but confusion and mind-blowing inside my head right now. What are all of them wanted to our orphanage? Do this caretakers have their own secret or something important? Even with my brainchild wouldn't help me at all but imagination. So I decided to sneak over them.

'This should be fine as long as I stay on my way'

??? POV

"Did you get what we needed?" I whispering to my colleague, who is searching for the data of the organization. "Yes sir, this is what's your expectations like. The orphanage had their own way to experiment for getting our dimension world" he handed to me some information related to our world.

Human is really weird, trying to make themselves be experimental and the worst of all, they're tend to use other humans especially children to their own selfishness.

"Alright, that fair enough. Pack everything we need. Once we got what our boss wants, we'll be out in minutes!" Hearing my order, all of my armies immediately obeying. Well, apart of my brother I think...

"Look at this weird things! Do you think that humans have their supernatural things?.." My brother took out the pendant from the drawer and got himself amused by it. I simply shook my head and then smacking on his head.

"Ouch, dude! What the hell?!" My brother rubbing on his painful head.

"If you're done, we're going out now. I don't wanna stay on this stupid and hoax orphanage is. We may be discovered, you hear me?" I scolding to my brother which is never listened.

"Fine... We'll deal with this... At home," He brushed me off while walking with sound of grumpy. But as I steal a glance, I see him didn't put the pendant back from where he takes. Well, I guess no one will never know.

Y/n POV

What the hell? My eyes keep following all these weird creatures. What's up with the stack of documents that they were taken? Why they're said that this orphanage is a hoax? And...

WHY THE HECK THIS ORPHANAGE WANTS US TO BE EXPERIMENTAL?!?!?!

Okay, calm down Y/n... This isn't answering my questions and curiosity even in just a moment. I thought if I follow these guys, I could get some answer but it just makes me more mind-blowing.

As my brainchild, I didn't understand enough of any of those. I mean, entering different dimension and using kids as an experiment. That totally sounds like insane!

As they're moving out afterwards, I slowly walking in tiptoe to make sure they won't hear me following. They all a very weird creatures from a different dimension and I'm just a normal kid or sorta.

When suddenly...

"Sir..." Someone calls from my behind. I got shocked but quickly hide in as I can't be exposed. Another weird soldier goes towards that some confused head creature and salutes.

"I found another in the secret room. Looks like it is all of the information about the kids."

"Good job soldier. Soon, we'll manage them in another way. Keep it."

"Sir, yes, sir!"

They're going to move! I have to chase them quickly or I ain't got nothing.

??? BROTHER POV

"Bro, we got to move now. Open the portal," My older brother who is the leader of the group called me as we were out from the orphanage. The good thing is this orphanage is very loose of their security.

But I'm very concerned about all these kids inside. They're clearly no ideas how the orphanage was and all adults were useless.

I sigh as I opening the portal where the place we came before. With all strength of energy, the reddish-purple portal comes out from my watch as it slowly swirling in front of us. My brother conducts the soldiers, especially the information keeper to enter the portal first.

'Hm? In my hand...?' When I try to brush off some insects, I discovered that in my hand, there's a pendant were holding very tightly. Why do I never realizing it?

It's too late for me returning it. Guess I'll have to keep it for myself.

As all soldiers went inside the portal dimension, my brother calling me out, more than commanding me. I give a sigh as I slowly walk into the portal. Isn't too much frustrated whenever he in charge of the leader? I didn't question much while nearing him, talking.

Y/n POV

Oh my God! I can't believe this!

My theories inside my brain are right, as I saw the portal suddenly appeared in front of those creatures. I was hiding and stalking them, to get me more curiosity. And, to think that they would harm anything, I don't feel it was it.

I should follow them as they're moving inside the portal. But as I walk very carefully, I took a glance at my behind. The orphanage.

I don't know about my decision. This orphanage was giving me hell since my life being abandoned. Yet, I still want to save them especially kids. I don't their lives becoming horrible and more horrifying.

When I look at portal back, I'll just stay with my determination and choices. I also believe that those weird creatures could do anything for this.
I taking a deep breath and walking in the portal.

Maybe today isn't bad at least...