Chapter 1- My Death

I'm sorry that I might make spelling errors but I'll edit after I'm done with the book. thanks for reading and I hope you comment and vote for my book, and I really hope this book goes far but I don't know it might be really bad like some of my other books. Up at the top is the main character AKA kat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm falling and It seems like everything is going in slow motion. I'm just realizing that I'm going to die at any second, and I know people say before you die your life flashes before your eyes, and mine did. I saw my aunt May and uncle Ben, I saw my brother with Gwen,I saw the Green goblin dropping me on the clock tower, and I saw the look on my brothers Face when I came home from boarding school. out of all the things I saw, The most prominent thing was my brother face. The way his eyes were darker than mine, and how he always had a goofy look in his eyes, and I remember how much I loved him.

I was falling, and Right before I finally hit the ground, I looked up and saw my brother falling towards me or AKA spiderman, but I don't give a flying piece of poop. I knew that he wouldn't be able to reach me in time, but he still tried. And as he shot that stupid web at me I looked at it, and it looked as if it were a hand that was going to pull me out of a fire and make everything ok.

And as it finally grasped on to me, it was to late because my body had already hit the ground, and my skull had already been crushed into a million piece like everything else in my body. And right before my last dying breath I thought to my self, "everything's gonna be alright Peter, I promise."

And then I slipped into oblivion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really hope you guys liked it. sorry if it was short but remember it's only the first chapter, and if you guys like it I'll update more often.
PLZ
COMMENT
VOTE
AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
xoxo Steve Rogers is the Bae