💧When you cry💧

Tenya Iida
Provides you with literally anything : a box of tissues, a soft blanket, chocolate, warm chocolate milk and a lots of hugs!

Denki Kaminari
Tries cheering you up with his dumb jokes like "How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.", but you still laugh at them because you're both act like idiots together.

Eijiro Kirishima
Tries to be the best man, won't stop asking what happend to you, just like Iida, will buy you everything you want and need.

Shoto Todoroki
Shoto will be shocked, not knowing what to do so he will just stay quiet and cuddle with you.

Katsuki Bakugo
Will beat the hell out of who made you cry, will start shouting to make you say who was it. Will hug it out and pat your head.

Izuku Midoriya
Deku will be so shocked that he will even ask his mom what to do. Will listen to your problems and cook something delicious for you.

Tamaki Amajiki
Will literally Google what to do because he is scared to mess up, will understand your feelings and wipe your tears.

Hitoshi Shinso
Will drag you to bed to cuddle and then fall asleep in his arms.

Dabi
He will turn off his cool guy mode. Will whisper sweet things to you and say something like "It's okay to cry."

Tomura Shigaraki
Will go for a walk with you to a calm and quiet place or stay in to watch movies.