💢First argument💢

Tenya Iida
You don't really like how he always strict, he will try to correct every one of your mistakes. You tried to talk it out with him, but he tried to correct your word pronunciation again.

Denki Kaminari
You saw him flirting with another girl. You confronted him and he said that he was just joking around. You got more angry when he  tried to say jokes when you were having a serious conversation with him.

"You don't love me actually, do you?" He stayed quiet. "I knew it, you always act the same with other girls, i can't handle it anymore. Goodbye..." Denki grabed your hand and tried to kiss you but you ended up slapping him.

Eijiro Kirishima
Sometimes Kirishima get overprotective, even when someone barely hits you as a joke he will try to protect you and drag you away from them, because they're not manly!

Shoto Todoroki
We all know that he is cold but sometimes it gets out of the hand and Shoto just starts ignoring you. "Shooooto, give me a kiss..." he is till ignoring you. It hurt you alot,but you didn't wanted to seem annoying. You sighed and quietly started packing your stuff.

"What are you doing, [Y/n]?" How dare he act like he wasn't ignoring me just a second ago. The audacity!

"I'm leaving, I think it's better for both of us" I can't turn back now.

"W-what? What wrong did I do?"

"You don't even know? Well then goodbye, Todoroki." You said going through the door.

You still came back after some time because he wouldn't stop leaving presents and flowers next to your door.

Katsuki Bakugo
He acts like an angry chihuahua. Once you tried to cuddle with him Katsuki pushed you away and you got hurt from falling on the floor.

You started crying and telling him how much you hate him, but he just ignored you. That's when you said "We're breaking up." Bakugou then understood that he is loosing you and tried to correct his mistakes.

Izuku Midoriya
Deku doesn't know how to use his quirk yet so he gets hurt everytime. When he gets hurt, you get hurt inside too. It's painful to see your loved one getting injuries and breaking bones.

"I can't do it anymore, Izuku! It really hurts me too." You tried to say it as clearly as possible since you were crying.

"[Y/n], I'm really sorry... Please don't cry" Deku tried to comfort you.

You both ended up crying your feelings out and Izuku promised you to be more careful from now on.

Tamaki Amajiki
Tamaki is shy (well that's obvious), but he's just too shy. It makes you feel like he doesn't love you and that he pushes you away everytime. You invited Tamaki to hang out for the 57th time and he still rejects it saying that he is "busy".

'Come on, let's go out. We never hang out and you decline my calls. What's going on?'
You texted him hoping for an answer.

'Oh i'm just busy' He texted you back

It really hurt you that he isn't comfortable with you yet after all this time.

'I'm really hurt Tamaki, I want you to feel comfortable with me' you typed in.

After a few minutes you received a message 'Sorry, I'm free tommorow. '

Hitoshi Shinso
He is always lazy and laying in the bed all day, doesn't even help you cleaning and etc., You do all his work and it feels more like you are his mom. You got really tired from it.

"God damn it Shinso! Help me clean atleast once." Your shouted from kitchen.

"I don't care, do it yourself!"

"Why are you treating me like a maid?" You sat next to him. "Are you just using me?"

"Do you really feel like that?" Shinso looked worried.

He pulled you into a hug understanding how you feel.