- nightmare -

in which natalie has a nightmare in the middle of the night and came in david's room to find comfort after falling asleep in his bed the next morning they wake up cuddling but david finds he has feelings for natalie and after confessing he found out she did too.

*the nightmare was not made up she explained it in the podcast [Views] so if you already heard about it you don't need to read the dream part.*

"Night Dave." It was 1 in the morning and David had just posted his vlog, Natalie stayed up to help him and make sure he went to bed at a decent hour. 

"Night Nat." David walked into his room and closed the door and so did Natalie. 

The entire time Natalie was taking off her makeup and getting ready for bed she felt someone's presence in the room. She always thought her room was haunted but she especially felt it tonight. After Natalie finished getting ready she went to bed and then began to dream. 

- natalie's dream -

I woke up in my dream screaming and felt like someone was holding me down. Then, I went back to bed and then I had another dream, David and I were in a mansion and I was on my side of the house and he was on his. I began to walk through the house because I could not sleep, then I started running and yelling through the house trying to find someone to help me and I couldn't find anybody. I then heard David screaming from his room, then all of a sudden there was a party going on and I ran into David and he explained his dream he had to me, he said he had the weirdest dream, he was in all this pain and screaming in the dream. After that, the dream ended. And I woke up.

- 'nightmare' continued -

Natalie woke up and could not go back to sleep after her terrifying dream, she decided to ask David if she could sleep in his room.

"Dave?" She whisper-yelled.

"Huh? Natalie? It's the middle of the night, what do you want?" He growled coming out of his sleep.

"Uh- Um- I had a bad dream... Could I sleep in here?"

"Natalie, your room's not haunted. But, sure."

Natalie cuddled up in one of the huge love sacks next to his bed.

"Natalie. You can sleep up here, if you want..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it's fine."

Natalie got up from the love sack and layed on the opposite side of the bed David was sleeping on and they both slept the rest of the night.

Natalie woke up first and after sliding away from his cuddle, took an Instagram story of David while he was sleeping. 

"Dave." Natalie shook him awake. 

"Morning Nat." He said rubbing his eyes at the sunlight bursting through the windows.

"Morning, you have an interview today."

"Oh yeah. What time?"

"2."

"Okay. What time is it?"

"12:56," Natalie said looking at her phone.

A little less than an hour went by and Natalie was ready.

"You ready Dave?" Natalie yelled from the living room.

"Yes." David walked out of his bedroom dressed in a black tee-shirt and black jeans. They got in the Tesla, David in the driver's seat (as usual) and Natalie in the passenger's. After a few seconds of silence in the car, David broke it by asking, "Nat, what... happened last night?"

"You don't remember?"

"I do, just in your point of view."

"Well, we went to sleep and I had a horrible nightmare and came and slept in your room."

"And...?"

"I woke up... cuddling with you?"

"We always cuddle, but, did you feel... anything?"

"What do you mean Dave?" Natalie played dumb hoping he would confess first.

"Natalie, I couldn't be the only one who felt feelings last night."

"I mean, we cuddled while you edited too, and I guess I.. might have felt a little something..."

"Nat, I love you."

David looked straight in Natalie's eye. And repeated, "I love love you."

"Dave... I- I think I love you too."

"...What does this mean...?" David asked looking back on the road.

"That we love each other?"

"That we are dating?"

"Maybe, if you behave," Natalie smirked. 

David stopped at the red light ahead and reached his head over to Natalie's and asked, "Is this considered behaving?" He continued to press his lips against Natalie's as Natalie kissed back.

"It can," she added pointing at the green light ahead, "if you don't get us pulled over."

And there at that moment, a friendship bloomed into a forever longing, loving relationship.