- drunk words -

*1,400+ words*

- Natalie -

"Natalie, I need footage for Monday's vlog," David called from the couch looking into the kitchen where I was restocking the fridge with waters.

"How about we go out to a club? You always get great drunk footage." I suggested closing the fridge and walking to the couch. I plopped on it next to David on his computer.

"Yeah, great idea. Can you text everyone to go to that nightclub on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard?" David asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded pulling out my phone and opening the group chat.

"Okay, Todd, Jason, Scott, Heath, Zane, and Jeff are coming," I informed David

"Perfect. Can you order some Chipotle?"

"Sure, Dave." 

"Thank you," He thanked drawing out the u. I smiled and opened the Chipotle app.

After 20 minutes, David got his food and I ate the food I ordered for myself. We hung out on the couch talking and I help him choose which bits to put in the vlog. A few hours went by and it was time to head to the club. We got in the Tesla and drove to the address. We arrived at 9:03 a few minutes late and once we parked the car and began to walk from the rare near parking space to the nightclub David asked, "Are you going to drink tonight?" 

He pointed a camera at me while I responded, "Depends on how many seconds you need."

David laughed, "Your the best friend I could ask for. And I need 40 seconds."

"Looks like I'm getting wasted." I chuckled and he laughed in response, still pointing the camera at me. I knew that bit was definitely going in the vlog followed by me taking shots and getting absolutely wasted. We arrived at the door of the club and as usual, on a Saturday night, it was crowded. We found the group of boys and took our first round of shots. And that is the last of my memory from that night.

- David -

I filmed as the group took their 5th round of shots and continued to slur their confusing and also funny words. Natalie I could tell was completely wasted it made me happy to know she would down gallons of alcohol to get me a decent vlog, to me that is a best friend. 

A girl noticed me and came up to me in the club, "Hey, I love your videos they are so funny! My favori-" She was cut off by Natalie stumbling over and pushing her away.

"This is my man, back the fuck off." She slurred catching her balance by resting her hands on my chest. The girl smiled and got very happy even though she was rudely pushed by a very drunk and cute- wait- nevermind I didn't say that- but, I could tell she was probably one of the many viewers that ships me and Natalie.

I continued to film her as she wrapped her arms around my back hugging me and drunkenly whispering in my ear, "I love you, David Dobrik." Obviously she was drunk so at the time it was hard to understand and over the loud crowd but, once I got home to edit the audio seemed completely clear to me.