Chapter two

AVA

Aiden was frozen after my lips collided with his. And I retreated out of instinct after several seconds of no response from him. At my retreat, his eyes opened and his lips parted, breathing rapid. I waited for him to make a move, to grab my face in his hands and kiss me or at least shout at me to get out and never speak to him again.

To my utter surprise, his hands set themselves firmly on my hips, dragging my body backward until I was fully drowned in his embrace. And I was in heaven when my head tilted to the side and he leaned down to claim my mouth. I was under his spell at this exact moment.

Aiden's mouth was soft and warm.

At this moment, I did not care about our awful surroundings or the stench and taste of alcohol on his breath, the horrible song blasting in the background. All that mat-tered was this - us. Aiden mattered. And this sweet kiss.

God, this was unimaginable and unexplainable.

I could not begin to explain the feelings sparking through my body, how the touch of him calmed my nerves or how the taste of him nearly had my heart exploding.

Aiden's one hand remained on my hip while the other wandered down. And my breathing grew ragged when his hand lingered on my thigh, sliding underneath my dress. Wetness was already pooling between my legs, dripping and I knew he felt his when his fingers grazed the inside of my thigh. His muscles turned rigid at the feel of my wetness touching his fingers, but he did not comment on it.

Yet, I yearned for him to comment. I desired for him to tell me how bad I had been to do it.

Taking off my panties in a public place was not my proudest moment, but what could he expect?

My lips parted when his index slid up on my clit, the cool air hitting my bare skin. Aiden had our lips joined, so I would not be able to pull away. His fingers worked on my clit, flicking his thumb on it and spreading my lips. Moisture dribbled on his hand, coating it quickly and a sigh of approval left him.

At my response, his hand abandoned my clit and instead, he grabbed my hand. "Come with me." Aiden dragged us to the women's restroom and I waited patiently as he locked the door, turning back to me. I took a hesitant step back when he advanced in my direction, stopping in front of me. "Lift up your dress for me."

God, was this really happening right there and this moment? Couldn't he have chosen a cleaner place? Was my first time really going to be in a filthy bar restroom? I was sure this place was filled with bacteria and I would be sick within days after this.

And yet, I did as told, lifting up my dress until it was bunched around my hips, barely covering my ass. He had a clear view of the downstairs region now and my cheeks pinked, embarrassed. No man had ever seen it and I was afraid of his thoughts.

No, this was not true. There was this one time in kindergarten when this boy had had a crush on me. And we had snuck behind the school. He had shown me his penis and I had shown my girl parts (as I called them this around that time). It was awkward and I ended up telling my parents' about it and they told the teachers, so we got in trouble. All because of curiosity.

Aiden grabbed a strong hold of my legs, lifting me up on the sink counter, so my legs were tangling off the edge. He set my purse next to me, but I could not care about it the least. My eyes almost fell out when he lowered himself to his knees, hands on my thighs. My heart was on the verge of leaping out from him leaning for-ward and his lips on the most private part of me.

His tongue was working with expertise on my exposed vulva. His dark head was bur-ied between my legs and I was close to orgasming right then and there. The minute his eyes slid up to mine, I averted my gaze to the ceiling. And I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his mouth doing wonders on my core, sliding back and forth, up and down, sucking it into his mouth. His tongue eagerly licked up all the wetness I had to offer, that was already coating his chin.