A summer to remember ....

The coach arrives at St Georges Park at 7:30am to pick the girls up ready for their trip to France. First to arrive is Jill with a Costa in hand and saying goodbye to her partner Shelly. Jill is closely followed by Ellen , Steph and Meado. However,there is then a sudden rush of players who fear that the bus will leave without them ,including the likes of Rachel,Lucy Staniforth ,a very excitable Nikita as well as several others. Time is ticking and a fashionably late , Jordan and Leah join the girls after a clearly passionate night. Last to arrive are the Chelsea girls (Carly and Millie) and finally a loved-up Lucy and Keira who approach the bus hand in hand , AirPods in ears and smiles on faces. Lucy places hers and Keira's luggage under the bus so carefully-creating a fabric work of art. She then wonders on to the coach where Jordan had saved the couple seats on the back row. When Lucy saw this, a smirk hit her face as everyone knows what kind of things happen at the back of the bus. After a short talk from Phil , the girls where on their way to try their luck at a global competition that could impact their lives forever in more ways than one.

A quarter of an hour into the journey and boredom begins to set in . The back row seems occupied as both couples seem to be rather comfy to the point where slight moans are heard over the banging tunes of Leah Williamson – the changing room DJ .Alternatively, in this time most of the team are making the most of the chance to prepare for the 2 hour flight they were yet to endure. But a few of the women have other priorities including Millie and Rachel. They are deep in conversation whilst starring into each others eyes;the chemistry between them is electric , the sexual tension between both women is catastrophic. They want each other so badly but within an instant the mood has gone as they are both disrupted by reality setting in . Millie- questioning her sexuality. Rachel- questioning her current relationship. Neither of them understand what has just happened or whether it was positive. For both Millie and Rachel the remainder of their journey to the airport is in complete silence.

After 40 awkward minutes, Millie and Rachel get off the coach without speaking , making eye contact or any interaction what so ever. There is then a sea of purple tracksuits behind them as the lionesses venture to collect their belongings. All of the players assist each other with finding their bags , at the heart of the madness, skipper Steph Houghton guiding the girls to ease the transition between the bus and the terminal. With bags and suitcases sorted , the girls were finally ready to enter the airport . Their flight was due to take off quite soon, so in order to keep to Phil's tight schedule everyone hurried towards security.

With everyone making it through security there were only a few suspicious objects found in the luggage mainly belonging to Lucy and Keira; you could say that they were well equipped for the summer of physical activity. Once that slight issue had been handled, all of the women were buzzing to explore the airport with the remaining time they had before boarding the plane. So in a number of small groups ,the girls split-Lucy and Keira went on their own adventure; Jill , Carly and Millie decided to head for the duty free and most of the group dissipates into the surrounding area of the terminal-except from two. A concerned captain notices that there is an issue between the teams very own batman and robin. In order to try and gain more of an understanding , Steph approaches a very reserved Rachel.

Steph-"Hiya , Rach are you okay?"

Rachel-"Hey , yeah I am okay, why?"

Steph-"Well its quite clear that something is happening between you and Mills?"

A slight flare of anger as well as anxiety hits Rachel as she becomes very defensive

Rachel-"NO! What makes you think that?! What has it got to do with you?!"

Steph-"Sorry mate , didn't mean to upset you. I just want to make sure my girls are okay. Is there anything you want to talk about?"

At this point, Rachel feels so vulnerable, does she confide in Steph or does she keep this problem to herself?Is she angry or is her desire for Millie becoming too great?Is Rachel going to regret not pursuing things with the girl that she has a connection with and who clearly likes her back?

This is all becoming too much, Rachel is unable to deal with this alone. Tears begin rolling down her cheek and a nurturing Steph hugs Rachel.

Rachel-"Something has happened between me and Millie and it is tearing me apart. I can't function and I really need to talk about it....."

Steph-"I am here for you, what's really happening here Rach?"

An emotionally broken Rachel shares her deepest secret with Steph and to say the least she is not surprised. A weight has been lifted from Rachel's shoulders because there is someone that understands the situation and the underlying scandal of Daly dose of brightness. Relieved, Rachel sorts herself as the other girls return to get ready to board the plane. Millie comes strolling back over, she catches Rachel's eye and gives her the 'look' however, Rachel cannot tell if Millie is still so confused or wanting to rip Rachel's clothes off. 2 hours is a long time to be sat with some one. This was going to be especially hard as their designated seats were next to each other. Who knows what will happen-a more intense version of the coach journey then they will be needing more the just extra leg room.