Turbulent terminals

With the whole team successfully making it through to security there was only a few questionable objects-primarily found in Lucy's luggage - you could say she was well equipped for a summer of physical activity.Once the slight issue had been resolved ,the girls were anxiously awaiting the departure of the flight to France . With most of the team present , Phil decides to give a team talk however not everyone is there . Lucy and Keira are spotted by fellow couple,Leah and Jordan, heading towards the toilets.

A vigilant Phil sees this and sends Leah and Jordan to go and retrieve to pair, at this point the team are waiting for the defender and mid-fielder to return in order to hear Phil reassure and inspire the Lionesses before the flight.

As soon as the door of the toilet closes the atmosphere completely changes between Lucy and Keira - the temperature begins to rise and hearts begin to race . Lucy holds Keira's hands and slowly pushes her against the wet sink , she gets closer to Keira's face as her breath starts to become deeper and heavier - the air around them feels electric... Until the moment disrupted by a impatient Jordan.

Jordan-"Hey! Guys! Phil is about to talk and EVERYONE is waiting for you!"

Lucy-" Sorry Jord, we will be right out" at this point Lucy begins to laugh at the frustration of Jordan

Keira-"Yeah sorry mate , we are just coming "

Jordan-"Well hurry up then we haven't got all day !"

A chilled Leah begins to laugh as she stands observing the situation , then giggles are heard from behind the door as the pair are trying not to laugh with Leah .

Jordan then turns to Leah and gives her a disapproving look , she begins to walk away and an obedient Leah follows.At long last Lucy and Keira have sorted themselves out and leave the toilet-managing to catch up to Leah.

When all of the girls return , the team begin to sarcastically clap and cheer during this time both Millie and Rachel make eye contact for a good few minutes.

Phil-"Well its nice of you to finally join us "

He then continues to talk about his expectations of the girls and how he is very proud of their progress.

After about 10 minutes , Phil has stop speaking out of fear of being late to the gate, so within minutes bags are grabbed and a tide of purple tracksuits are trekking to board the plane.With passports checked and boarding passes scanned ,the squad are finally seated and on the plane.