Leaving Day!

Minhee's POV
I woke up happy and sad. I'll be away from school for a month but away from my parents, house, room, and places and people I love for a month😢.

I grabbed my suitcase, my backpack (Yes I'm gonna need all my thing for science class cause this trip will still involve education😓)
And went downstairs. On the car ride to school mom let a couple tears fall, "Umma (mom) don't cry. Remember I'll be back and it's not like I'm getting married and leaving you forever."

"I know, it's just you'll be gone for a whole month."

"I don't think you and appa (dad) are gonna miss me cause you guys will have peace and quiet while I'm gone."

"It's gonna be so empty without you and your little squeals about how hot SHINee and B.A.P are everyday." (😂😂I have a bad obsession with SHINee, B.A.P, & EXO.)

"Well it is true that both those bands are hot. I'll miss you guys too."

She gave me a hug, then I grabbed my things and walked over to the tree Hara was standing at. Umma waved one last time at me and slowly drove off.

"Wow. Is it just me or does your mom's car look like it's driving out of a cemetery after a funeral Minhee?"

"I know right? That's what I was thinking. My umma was crying on the way to school. how about your parent Hara?"

"We'll they were both in the car and babbling on about following the rules, being good, safety, don't hook up with guys while I'm away without them with me every day and night, which I don't get why they think you would wanna hook up with someone up in the mountains on a science field trip, and how much they'll miss me."

"Oh the bell just rang let's go."

"Ok."

We walked into school with all our luggage.
About after 20 minutes of standing outside waiting for all the luggage to be put in the bus we boarded the bus. Only 50% of the students from each of the 4 science classes came yet there is still tons of us to my surprise. Me and Hara sat together with our backpacks at our feet. We listened to music and obsessed over bands then fell asleep the rest of the way.