We're Here!

Minhee's POV
About 2 hours later we arrived. There were 4 big cabins two for boys two for girls, a big lake in front of the cabins and to the left woods, and to the right of the cabins, there is the rode to drive back onto the roads and large mountains all around. The girl cabins is the the middle left and left closest to the woods cabins, and the boys have the middle right and the right cabin about 8 to 9 feet away from the road.

"Great! So if some wild animal were to jump out from the woods we'd get eaten first!" Screamed my classmate Stacey.

"Apparently." all of us girls said in sync. We grabbed all our luggage and headed to the cabin we were assigned. We got the cabin closest to the woods. I took the bottom bunk and Hara got the top cause she is taller than me😂. Our bunk was in the corner due to our fright. We set everything down and went back to the place the advisors told us to meet and would have to set up everything up later. We all sat on the floor in this building we needed to meet at. It had some windows a small stage and a light with a few chairs.

"Welcome boys and girls! So we will start out with the rules we'll need you to follow while you stay here for the rest of the month. First off listen to the advisors and chaperones. Second only do what we need you guys to do. Third always be careful cause safety first. Don't wonder off camp. And lastly don't go into the woods until there is an activity or time we need you guys to go in there cause it is dangerous and there are wild animals in there like wolves. Ok it is kinda late so go set up and hang out until dinner is called."

With that said even though it is only 4:00 we all ran to our cabins. Me and Hara were setting up our beds when the chaperone said "Guys lets hurry up so you guys can go hang out for a while and get used to this place. Or you guys can hang out in here but you need a chaperone with you."

"Ok." We all said. We kept getting ready with all our things when something hit my head. "Ow."

"Oh. Mianhe (sorry) Minnie."

"It's ok. Damn what was that?" I said looking around the floor.

"Um... I don't know what I dropped."

"Hara, you drop your phone charger!"

"Oh. Don't you think it's amazing that there is an outlet up here. And Wifi."

"Surprisingly but not very pleasant when your hit in the head.😒"

"I said Mianhe."

"I know I'm done and you are to so let's go."

"Ok, wait grab your purple frisbee."

"Ok." I grabbed my frisbee and we went outside with the others. At this point everyone was just hanging out. Some people swimming, boating, reading, playing soccer and volleyball, playing basket ball at the court In between the road and boys' cabin, and sitting around a campfire. We kept throwing the frisbee until Hara threw it a bit far and landed it at the entrance to the woods. An advisor was nearby so we asked just so we didn't get In trouble. She said its ok so I ran to get it. As I bent down to grab it I felt a sharp pain on my arm and fell. Hara came running to me but fell next to me holding her right arm as well. "Are u ok Minnie?"

"What do you mean me? What about you!"

"I fell cause I felt a sharp pain in my arm what about you?"

"Me? Same thing."

"Oh. Well, lets grab the frisbee and go."

"Ok." Hara grabbed the frisbee an helped me up. I took a peek into the woods to see why that happened but saw nothing. We hurried back to the cabins then to the Cafeteria building cause dinner was called.

After Dinner~~~
It is now 6:30 and we have to go to sleep well get back to the cabin at 7:30. We sat at the sea shore and I pulled out my right arm out of my sweater and pulled up my sleeve to check if there was a bruise and if I needed to go to the nurse's cabin to grab ointment for it. But to my surprise there was no bruise..... there was a tattoo of a star! I showed Hara and she checked her arm, it had a tattoo of a sun! "GREAT! NOW OUR PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL US!" we said to each other.

"Hey, wanna go see the woods tonight?"

"MINHEE! ARE U INSANE!"

"No."

"Why? You've never wanted to break a rule before."

"Something keeps making me feel like we need to go in there. Especially the sudden tattoos that came out of no where and earlier when we fell, before you lifted your head I saw a light in the woods and it disappeared when you asked me If I was ok. It feels like that light suddenly keeps telling me that we need to go into the woods."

"Minhee-"

"IM NOT LYING UNNIE!"

"Ok. Well then tonight, after we are sure that everyone is asleep we can go in. Ok?"

"Ok."