Chapter 3

Hello ladies and gentlemen, after being absent for so long and not posting a chapter, you all deserve this is long chapter.

Before I forget, right now in the story it's a Saturday. Meaning that you don't have school.......

Also oh, I've been thinking about it and I want you all to help me decide which different female creepypasta I want to put in this story.

Anyway on with the chapter......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After you left Jess's room, you had a choice between your sides...

To your left, the Door had "Benny Drowned". To your right, the other said "Jane The Killer"

You ultimately choose, Benny. When you were about to knock, Benny had opened it. She had a, childish smile and she looked down at your abs.

Benny:"Oh hi (Y/N), come in~" She said, as she grabbed your arm.

~Benny's P.O.V~

After overhearing (Y/N) and Jess, I went back to my room at the front door. When he was about to knock, I opened it. The first thing I looked at, was (Y/N)'s Built body. I couldn't help but, want to f##k him.

Benny:"Oh hi (Y/N), come in~"

So I grabbed him in my room, before closing the door. I sat him on my bed, where I then sat on his lap.

I Started to wiggle my butt around his member, as I move my fingers on his 8-pack. He still had those, dull broken (E/C) eyes. I wish that those would go away, it really pain me to see him like this.

Benny:"So, What do you like to talk about?"

(Y/N):"Well, I wanted to know what you do here in your room?"

Benny:"Well isn't obvious, I'm a gamer Girl. So, I play a lot Games on different consoles."

(Y/N):"What are Video games, Benny?"

I looked at him in shocked, to his response. How does, he not know what Video games are?!

Benny:"You don't know, what video games are?!"

He shooked his head, leaving me a little speechless. I feel sorry, for (Y/N) right now. So, I decided to explain to him....

Benny:"Video games are, a form of entertainment. But they can, also be competitive as well. They come in different genres, 8-bit, open world, first and third person P.O.V shooting, Fighting games, action, Adventure, and RPG."

(Y/N):"That's interesting, thanks for the info Benny."

Benny:"No problem, I'm just surprised that you don't know about video games."

As we were "talking", I rubbed his member to hopefully get him pleasured~ But it wasn't working at all, so I stopped before I got off him.

(Y/N):"Well, I'm off to see the rest. Later Benny."

I waved at him, as he leaves my room. I was so bummed out, that my plan didn't work at all. So, I hoped that one of the girls could do something.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Your talking with Benny was, certainly interesting. You never knew that, Video games were so creative and intriguing.

After you left her room, you walked over to Jane's door. You knocked, as you then heard her say......