Where it all begin

There was one girl who was the bad kind and one who was the sweet innocent one.
One was name jessica and one was named Chloe.
They were the same age and went to the same school.

Jessica was the tough one who always go into trouble and was not the best in school.
She was not a girly-girl but also wasn't fully a tomboy.
She was a girl who did not have much friends but she also didn't want them.
She had her hiddent talents that she didn't want to show.
Her parents is where it all started. Her mon was a maid working all the time, her dad was not around since she was a child.
She is still hurt by what happened with her dad but she is learning to get over it.
She loves her mom more than anything but because work is busy she is not around much especially for important events, It is like she is basically living alone.
She was the loner, always expecting the worst, intimating kinda girl.

Chloe is the good student who was really smart and always did her work. She never failed a test, all the cute guys liked her, She had the perfect family who were always there for her and who helped her with everything. She was the one who never did anything wrong and was truly an innocent person.
she was strong, independent , beautiful and all around perfect girl.

On the 8th day of October Jessica's mom Anne decided she had enough of the same thing going on and her just letting it happen. She wanted to change and start making better decisions for her and her daughter so she got up and left to get a new start , to get away from a old relationship and everything that happened during it. She had a brother in new york Charlie who could get her a job to work in a restaurant. So she thought it over and decided that it would be good they can move and get away from everything and find a better life. Jessica was furious with her mother for not telling her about it or askingfor her opinion on it. She just had to drop everything she was doing and leave. Start a new life, new school, new friends she was not ready for all of that.

They got to new york while stay there they got a small two bedroom apartment dump but at that moment it was better then nothing. They go in and started unpacking Jessica was still full of rage but was trying to calm down because there is nothing she can do about it. So she sat there on the floor and helped unpack the stuff and when they got half way though her mom asked her "wanna head to the store and get some furniture." Jessica says "yeah, cool." So they Called Charlie then they all went to the store they each got a dresser, a single size bed and a old looking couch. They got back to the place and started putting everything into place and half way though eating. Jessica and her mom was actually sitting down and talking when Charlie walked into the room and asked "you want to come by the work place for a bit and get a look around." Anne look at her daughter with a questioning look as if asking for assurance and Jessica nodded her head letting her know it is ok she can go.

So a few minutes Jessica is there sitting in the empty room that is filled with boxes wondering what to do, if she want to continue to clean up or she wants to go on her phone and play games.

But she knows if she does not clean up this mess she is going to procrastinate and her mom will take forever to get it done, She decides to turn on some music that will motivate her and she started to slowly pack the things away.

After about 4 hours and seventy percent of the things are put away she is satified with what she did and she started to wonder in thoughts she decided to go for a walk and check out the neighbourhood and get some fresh air. She puts on a leather jacket and some jeans and a old looking pair of boots and grab her headphones and left.

It was a beautiful day out and the birds were chirping and it was kind of annoying to her so she took her headphones and put them on shuffle but then regrets it because it is not playing what she wants it to so she stands there and pick out a song it's Unsteady by X Ambassadors.