The beginning of something new

Jessica mom walks in her room and tries to wake her up for school, Jessica heard her walk in but refused to get up so she pretends that she is sleeping so she would leave her alone just with her luck her mom was not giving up that easy.

She has to lie to her mom and tell her she was not feeling good but it's hard because if if have a physical illness people understand easily but when it comes to mental stuff people don't. So she lies and said her stomach was hurting that was when her mom told her she can just stay home from school then and leaves the room.

Jessica tried to go back to sleep but her phone kept going off it was Chloe harassing her seeing what was up it was kinda getting annoying she was just in one of those moods where nothing was wrong but she just didn't want to talk to anyone.

After about 5 missed call and 6 messages and some from jakob she got annoyed and threw her phone it hit the wall then the floor. Right after she threw it she kinda regreat it and hoped she did not crack it but didn't even care. Her mom her the loud noise and came running up to see what it was Jessica explains how "she just threw her phone." Her mom replies with " just make sure you don't break it we can't afford a new one also lunch is done, if you want some."

She doesn't want to but she knews if she don't go down and eat she will be asked a bunch of questions So she heads downstairs to the kitchen. On the table was bacon, eggs and toast with some orange juice she sat on the one side and her mom on the other.

Halfway through the meal her mom ask " why did u throw your phone"
She replies with " was just frustrated my friend kept calling me and texting me asking why I'm not at school I just don't wanna talk to anyone."

Oh, that's good honey that you have made some new friends I'm glad to hear it, hope I can meet them some day - replies Anne

Yeah, just this girl and guy I ran into at school here and there nothing serious you know - replies Jessica

You gotta put yourself out there and learn to get outside your bubble a bit you can't keep isolated forever in life
- replies Anne

Why, not - jessica

Because then you will end up like me and I know you can do better then that, frankly enough that is what I'm hoping to see in you that you do what I wanted to do but was too closed out to
- replied Anne

By that time they were finished eating Jessica washed the dishes and headed upstairs closed the curtains put on some music and faded away sleeping. She woke up to a knock on her door it was her mom telling her that she had guest over.

She got up almost rolled off the bed getting out, threw on her slipper and walked down the stairs with her mom. when she reached the bottom of the stairs there were two people waiting by the door when she got closer she realized who they we're it was Chloe and Jakob.

"Heyy guys, this is my mom,
Anne." - Jessica

Nice to meet you - they both reply

What you guys doing here - Jessica says

You didn't come to school so we thought we would check up on you - says Chloe

U wanna come in? - Jessica

They agreed and heading upstairs Jessica and Chloe sat on the bed while Luke sat on the chair beside the bed. Jessica asked "how they found her house" Chloe replied "well I dropped u a bit close that day I drove you and I remembered what your bike looked like".

That's when Luke got up to go to the bathroom he asked where it was and then went off while he was gone Jessica and Chloe continued talking. Chloe started with saying " I know you may not want to go into in or whatever but just wanted to make sure everything is okay and wanted to know if u wanted to talk, I'm here for you." Jessica replied saying " it's nothing just alot going on at once and everything is happening so fast lately." Chloe replied " what do you mean." They continued talking Jessica told her about her dad thing and the twin, also just about how moving being in a new school, new city and all is just alot at once.

Just before luke got back Chloe asked Jessica " how come you didn't want me to know where you lived" Jessica told her "it's not that I didn't want you to know it's more of I was embarrassed of my living sititaion and all, being friend with someone like you and having you see me and how I am I just thought that you would not want to be friends with me anymore."

Chloe continue to tell her "I know I'm the good kid as you say and I know I'm the popular girl in school but that doesn't mean that I won't want to be friends with you." "Like I told you before I can observe people and see who they are without knowing them and this is just a temporary place for you, you guys are just starting over and figuring out your life and there is nothing wrong with that like I keep saying you have potential in you weather you know it or not if I didn't care or I didn't want to be your friend I wouldn't be here right now I didn't only come to finish this project I came to make sure you were okay."

Shortly after that was being said Lukus walks back in and ask what they are talking about Jessica tell him just about why I didn't come to school today. Lukus tell her "I know I may have pushed alot on you the other day and I should have approached it differently but you hardly even gave me time to tell you." Jessica replies saying " It's ok, i'm glad you told me it was a bit of alot to take in all at once and more so was just suprised that I have more family out there that I didn't know of and about my dad, I been thinking about him alot I haven't seen him in forever and it sucks that I won't be able to see him again but it's whatever you know as per the twin I would like to meet him on day if he's fine with that." Luke replied with saying " you sure I don't want to rush anything for you, you can take your time with it all I know it can be stressful." Jessica replied saying

"yeah I'm sure."

There was a knock on her room door and it was her mom telling them that she ordered some Chinese food if they want to have some they agreeed and went downstairs to the kitchen and everyone had some food then Chloe received a call saying it was time to head home so luke followed because he got a ride with her they said their goodbyes and thanked Anne for letting them in also for the food then headed out.

When they left Anne said to Chloe that she liked her friends they we're good kids and they can come over more often if she liked. Chloe shrugged and walked up stairs half way up the stairs she turned around and told her mom she wanted to talk. They went into the kitchen Anne grabbed some pop to drink jessica begin with asking " umm... I'm not sure how much you know about it but I was told I have a sibling." Her mom turned around fast and just stared at her like she saw a ghost she didn't say anything for a minute.

For a minute it was just silence and then her mom asked " who told you!!" Jessica replied with saying " one of my friend's knows him."

"How do they know him" Anne asked

"They are best friends" Jessica said

Her mom her a story of how she was pregnant with twins her and Jessica's father got in a big fight after multiple small fights then they decided to call it quits. At the end they decided that Anne will take Jessica and Her father will take Jakob and they will go their seperate ways to avoid more problems. The other reason why they decided that was for money wise also so they each have one kid and can do their own things Since that day Anne has not seen Jaxon.

Jessica told he mom she wants to set up a day to meet him her mom didn't want her to do that and told her she can't do it Jessica hates that her mom told her that because this is something that she really wanted to do.