Chapter Seven: Breakfast pt 2

Kristin giggled.Mikey gasped softly "Bandit!" He giggled, wiping his nose. Bandit giggled, eating a strawberry. Kristin smiled "She's adorable". Mikey smiled, nodding softly "Adorable and crazy". Kristin smiled "So, when does she have school and when doesn't she have it?" She asked, taking a sip of her smoothie. "Monday, Wednesday, and Friday is when she has school". Kristin nodded "Oh okay" she smiled. Mikey smiled, eating his food. After they all finished eating, they watched TV in the living room. Bandit was playing while Mikey and Kristin were snuggling on the couch. "Bandit, do you want to snuggle with us?" Mikey asked. Bandit smiled, getting on the couch with them. She lie down on both their laps, smiling. Mikey and Kristin smiled. Kristin covered Bandit up, gently kissing her head. Bandit smiled, closing her eyes. Mikey smiled, holding Kristin close. Kristin smiled, kissing his cheek softly. Mikey smiled, gently rubbing her back. Bandit fell asleep, holding Mikey's other hand. Mikey smiled, kissing her head softly. Kristin smiled, gently playing with Bandit's hair. Mikey kissed Kristin's cheek, smiling softly. Kristin smiled softly, looking at Mikey. Mikey smiled "You're so beautiful". Kristin blushed softly, smiling "Thank you. You're so handsome". Mikey smiled. Kristin smiled, resting her head on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey smiled, kissing her head.