Chapter Nine: Daddy's home

⚠️Major time lapse!⚠️

After a few months of knowing Kristin, Bandit really liked her. Lindsey and Gerard liked her as well. As well as Mikey's parents

"So, do you think Bandit will be happy when Gerard comes home?" Lindsey asked Mikey and Kristin. Gerard was away on tour for for a few months and today he was coming back home to surprise Bandit. Mikey nodded "Definitely. She really misses him and I know he definitely misses her". Kristin nodded softly. Lindsey smiled, nodding softly "She'll be so so happy to see Gee again. He's made her drawings and has bought her a lot of stuff". Mikey and Kristin smiled "Aww" they both said. Lindsey checked her phone "He'll be here within 10-15 minutes". Mikey and Kristin nodded. After 10 minutes Gerard messaged Lindsey

'Hey baby, I'm on my way❤️❤️❤️'

Lindsey smiled

'Alright babe be safe❤️❤️❤️'

'I will I promise❤️❤️❤️'

Lindsey smiled "Gee is on his way" she looked at Mikey. Mikey smiled "B c'mere!". Bandit ran over to Mikey and hugged him. Mikey smiled "We have a surprise for you". "Really?!!". Mikey nodded "Mhm!" He giggled, picking her up. He kissed her cheek. Bandit giggled, holding onto Mikey. Gerard soon arrived and knocked on the door. Lindsey went to the door, opening it. She hugged Gerard tightly. Gerard hugged back tightly, picking her up. He kissed her head "I love you". Lindsey smiled "I love you too". Mikey covered Bandit's eyes once Gerard walked to the living room. He knelt down, setting the stuff for Bandit down. Mikey knelt down as well, uncovering Bandit's eyes. Bandit saw Gerard and gasped "Daddy!!!" She ran over to Gerard, hugging him tightly. Gerard hugged back tightly, holding her close. "I missed you so so much baby girl". "I missed you too daddy" Bandit kissed Gerard's cheek. Gerard smiled, kissing her head. "I have some presents and snacks for you". Bandit smiled "yay!" She giggled. Gerard smiled, grabbing the bags. In the bags were different snacks, some drinks, toys, some comic books for Bandit, and different kinds of candy. He opened all the bags. Bandit looked inside of them "Woah..." She smiled brightly. Gerard smiled "They're all for you sweetie" he kissed her head. Bandit hugged him tightly "Thank you so much daddy!!" She smiled. Gerard smiled, hugging back. Bandit started to take the stuff out of the bags, looking at everything. Mikey smiled, watching Bandit. Bandit looked at Mikey "C'mere!" She giggled. Mikey giggled and sat beside Bandit. He looked at the comic books. A little while later they were sitting in the living room. Bandit was of course sitting on Gerard's lap.

"I love you daddy". Gerard smiled and kissed Bandit's cheek "I love you too baby girl"