The Daily Prophet

Draco was walking back to his dormitory when he noticed the uncomfortable tightness in his trousers. He tried to adjust himself, but to no avail. Perfect. He rolled his eyes as he threw his door open. He unzipped his trousers and immediately felt a rush of relief. He gasped as he heard a voice from across the room.

"What's the matter with you?" His roommate asked. Draco almost forgot about the other boy. He was almost never in. He usually stayed with his girlfriend.

"Um. Nothing, really..." Draco replied. He had forgotten his roommate's name.

"Doesn't look like nothing. Did you finally find yourself a woman?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Draco said.

"Nice. Good luck, mate." The other boy said as he crossed the room. He lingered in the doorway, his eyes set on Draco. "Before I go, take this... just in case." He pressed a condom into Draco's hand and disappeared. The blonde stared at the shiny foil in his hand and tucked it away into his trunk. He sat back on his bed, trousers still undone. He cast a wandless locking charm on the door and pulled his pants down. A ragged breath escaped his lips as he grasped himself in his hand.

***

Draco woke up, the sunlight blinding his sleepy eyes. Thank Merlin it's Saturday. He rolled out of bed and memories from the night before flooded his mind. The feeling of Potter pressed against him, his mouth on Draco's lips, his neck, and his chest.

"Fuck." Draco said, raking his hands through his tangled, blonde hair. He decided to take a shower in his room. He wouldn't mind the icy water this morning. When he was done, he looked in the mirror to comb his hair, and when he turned his head to get a better angle, he noticed the small red and purple mark that was just under his ear. He smiled a bit as he attempted to conceal it with his hair.

He couldn't get Harry out of his mind as he dressed himself, also taking care to lightly dab cologne on his neck and wrists. Who would've guessed that an Ex- Death eater would take the savior for his own? He strutted out of his room, His strides long and calculated. There were eyes on him from all directions. People were whispering and pointing.

"Malfoy. Get a load of this!" someone said as the shoved today's issue of The Daily Prophet in his face as they swept passed him. Draco's mouth twisted in horror as he read the front page.

The Chosen One spotted with a mystery man!? The man in question is rumored to be none other than the Ex- Death eater, Draco Malfoy, Who was seen talking to The Saviour at approximately 9:00 P.M last night. Neither men have come forward to comment. By: Pansy Parkinson.

Draco felt a snarl rise in his throat, his face flaming. He threw the paper on the ground and dug his shoe into it as he strode away, wand in hand. He clenched his fist around the smooth hawthorne as a hand caught his wrist. He whirled around on his heel, wand outstretched. It was Potter. He tightened his grip on Draco's wrist and his hard, mercury eyes softened. There was a camera flash and Pansy's chipper voice rang in his ears.

"Perfect, boys." she said, biting down on her lavender colored quill.

Draco lunged at her, cornering her against the wall. The purple quill sprang away from her and started scratching down notes on it's own accord.

"What the fuck is your problem, Pansy?" Draco growled.

"I'm just doing my job!" She squealed, turned her face away.

"You can do your job without outing your friends." He snarled, shoving her against the wall as she tried to step away.

"I'm sorry, Draco! I'm just trying to get myself out there! This is my third front cover story in two weeks!"

"I don't care about your lousy stories! Keep my life off the front page!" Draco spat. He pushed himself off the wall and Pansy ran off, bookbag clutched in her arms. Her quill darted after her, scratching away as it chased her down the corridor.

"Draco..?" Potter said from behind him. Draco looked into those green eyes as tears welled in his own. He tore his eyes away with a snap of his head and walked away, his robes splaying out behind him. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

please comment and vote! more tomorrow!