Fight

A/N: After reading through the whole story several times, I have noticed there are so many plot holes T-T After I finish this story I'm rewriting it to fix the holes (the reason why I'm not doing it rn is bc it'll take a long time and I'm too lazy to start revising XD) I still hope you enjoy the story!

Remi walked out into the courtyard, scanning the crowd of students for a certain god-tier with a black mask. She then heard concerned shouts and cries of "Joker!" She turned around to see John with his mask on, his eyes glowing.

The students ran away from the two, not wanting to be part of the upcoming fight. "This is going to get messy, go somewhere safe!" Remi directed.

"No hard feelings, right?" John asked Remi after all the students had left the area. She smirked, activating her ability. She was very curious to see what his skillset was. What ability has he copied?

"No hard feelings. Let's do this."

Remi saw John shift before running at her, readying a punch. She quickly dodged the attack and put her hand on his shoulder, electrocuting him. She saw him shift into his defensive form, his arms turning black.

That's definitely Zeke's ability, Remi thought to herself. She managed to jump out of the way of another attack as John quickly shifted back to his offensive form. He stood back up, the punch leaving a crater in the cement. She can see black lightning swarm around him as he rushed towards her again. She barely managed to dodge again, ducking underneath his arm.

Remi was shocked to see an energy beam pierce John's shoulder, sending him flying away from her. Two more pierced his side and thigh. She looked in the direction of the beams to see Blyke and Isen on the roof of a nearby building. You idiots!

"HEY! What are you two doing?" Remi yelled at her friends. "I told you I didn't need your help!" While she was distracted, John stood back up and ran towards her. She only had time to turn around when he punched her in the stomach, sending her flying in the wall.

John stood over her as she tried to regain her breath. Dang he hits hard, she thought. "I'll be right back, I have to deal with them." He said, irritated.

"Don't hurt them too much, please!" She cried. No matter how crazy Blyke and Isen were, she didn't want them to get seriously injured trying to protect her.

"I won't. I'm just going to make sure they don't interfere." John barely managed to dodge another energy beam, and he turned around to face the two elite-tiers. Remi watched as he easily scaled the building, dodging Blyke's energy beams. He threw a kick at Blyke who tried to block it with his arm, however the kick was powerful enough to break his arm and sent him flying. He was then electrocuted and consequently knocked out. Isen threw a punch at John, only to have John catch his arm and shoot a beam through it. He also electrocuted Isen, and the elite-tier crumpled to the ground, unconscious.

John turned back towards Remi and propelled himself at the high-tier, readying a punch. Just before he could make contact, a barrier was thrown up around Remi. John's fist hit the barrier, cracking it, but the reflective damage broke his arm. He fell to the ground, yelling in pain.

Remi turned around in surprise to see Arlo, blood trickling from his lips. What the--? Where did he come from?

"Are you okay?" Arlo said, dropping the barrier.

"I'm fine, you didn't have to jump in. He's not going to pulverize me, you know."

"I don't trust him to not do so," Arlo replied.

Before Remi could reply, John stood up, clutching his broken arm. "Oh don't worry Arlo," he hissed, "you're the one who's going to be pulverized, after I'm finished with Remi."