Chapter 1

14 years later...

Cleo's P.O.V.

I strutted around the market place. The hot, dry sand stinging my bare feet. The Dornish guard followed me every turn I made. I touched the fine silks that Sunspear provided. Some sips of the Dornish wine were heavenly. I made my way past the market place to the brothel. Unlike King's Landing, women are equal in Dorne. The commoners bowed as I passed them. I smiled at each one. I saw a small child, no older then Maia looking at an orange with hungry eyes.

"Can I please take one of those oranges?" I ask the merchant.

"Of course Princess," he bows.

I hand him a gold dragon. I bend down to the little girl and hand her the orange.

"Thank you Princess," she smiles.

I stroke her smudged cheek then the girl runs to her mother. I continue you to walk to my destination.

"Cleo," I hear a Dornish boy's voice calls out.

I spin around and flick my hair back. I see Lod Narcisses son and heir, Vero. The sixteen year old slides off his horse and smirks at me. I curtsy and he bows.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I-uh," I blush. "I need to be somewhere."

"Mysterious," Vero winks. "May I escort you."

"Perhaps another time," I decline the handsome lords offer.

"I will see you around," says Vero smoothly as he mounts his horse again and rides off.

I sigh and continue to the brothel. The guard follows trying not to eye the whores.

"Concentrate," I growl.

I enter the scarlet building that smells of smoke, sea water, whine and cum. I edge over to a whore who was siting on a large orange cushion.

"Hello my lady," she winks. "I am pretty expensive."

"I am looking for Prince Aegon?" I ask, ignoring her offer.

"Follow me," she leads us. "Your husband is a wealthy and favoured customer."

"He is not my husband," I spat.

"So sorry my lady," she carelessly apologizes.

She leads is down the hallway. I see a whore give a man a heavy fellatio. I blink the image out and follow the whore. She leads us to a door etched with gold.

"In here my lady," she opens the door and leaves. "One of our more expensive rooms."

I see my father getting kissed, licked and sucked by five whores on the massive bed. I had seen my father in a brothel before but not without mother.

"Adding six to the party," my father crows.

He sits up then sees me. I blush and look away.

"Cleo!? What are you doing here!?" he asks confused. "You are too young to be here!?"

"Killian is twelve and has already been with a woman," I frown.

"Really?" my father says amazed.

I roll my eyes. "I need to talk to mother."

"Yes my viper," says a northern accent.

I look to the other side of the room where my mother is sitting on a chair with a goblet in one hand. I definitely take after my father in every way from my honey skin to my deadly black eyes. Nothing like my mother with her creamy pale skin and deep blue eyes.