Crimvael x Listener

"Hi. Welcome. If you don't mind me asking what species are you? Oh you're a human? Well you do remind me of my friend stank, he's a Human too. I don't see many humans often oh and by the way i'm an Angel my name is Crimvael. I would be in heaven but as you can see my halo is broken so I can't go up until it regenerates. No need to feel bad I'm actually pretty happy here with Stank and Zel and Kanchal, plus there are cat girls who really know who to handle somebody like me hehe ;). So if you didn't come here for a drink you probably came here for the brothel reviews but you don't need to look at those since i've been to most brothels with Stank and Zel so you can just ask me ok? You wanna know about every species? Well there are humans, Elves, Fairies, Beastmen, Monsters, Spirits, Angels, Succu-bi and Demons. Most of the races are good with the exception of Demons and by my experience Fairies but if you want my opinion on the best i think it's Beastmen and Cat-Girls which is a deviant of Elves We can go visit some if you'd like. I can bring Stank and Zel and all four of us can go. Does that sound good to you? Yes? Yayy. Hey Miss Meidri can I'm going on break, Thanks. Psst Stunk, Psst Zel Me and my friend are going to a brothel, wanna come? Of course you do well guys lets go."