Narugami x Listener

Before the fanfiction gets started thanks to @ValerieAnimagus for suggesting this fanfic

"Damn it, It's so hard to be a Lamia around here none of the brothels here serve me, and even if they do they can't serve me well since they treat me like they have never felt a Lamia before, They treat me like all my organs and erogenous zones are the exact same as everyone else's. Hey you!!!.You just touched on my tail what do you want? As you can see I am contemplating how bad the brothels around here treat me so I'd prefer to be left alone... You look pretty good, pretty sexy. I can only assume you work at a brothel right? You actually don't!? Well do you intend to work at one? You could really pull in some cash. Oh and wait i didn't notice this before but y-you are a lamia? You really need to join a brothel now, we need more people in this world who can take care of us Y'know. Oh you've been to brothels too? Ahh I see it is a lot more fun when you go with your friends and I speak only from personal experience but i assume you didn't like it right? Yes I understand but are you a natural Lamia? You know someone who isn't a lamia from birth. Y-You aren't. Well there goes my dreams of purebred children. Oh you have something else to say? Y-you aren't even a girl? Well then what are you? Noooo i knew it S-Stunk, Z-Zel Why would you do this why would you go through all of that just for me? To go to a species change potion shop and that of a gender switch one just to prank me? G-guyys i love you all soo much"