𝚝𝚠𝚘

Kentrells pov
I hang up on ben before he even got to finish his sentence. I can't help but feel bad for doing it but I had hurry up and clean for David's 'friends'. His friends are pure assholes and perverts too. They always make 'jokes' about letting david have fun with me.

After I finished cleaning up the mess he made I went down stairs to find all kinds of drink crates being loaded inside. I thought he was just having a few friends over. I should have known better. I would go ask Dave what he was doing with all the alcohol but he didnt like when I questioned him so I went along my way to trying to avoid him at all costs.

I felt a hand roughly grip my arm. I whimper out in pain but I should have known better not to do that."Shut the fuck up kentrell," he muttered venomously. He dragged me upstairs to his room where he slammed the door shut. He tightened his grip on my arm causing me to try to pull his arm away. At the rate he's  going it will make bruises on my arm. He soon grabbed the other one preventing me from pulling away." Listen here I'm throwing  a party later and this little attitude has to go, yo ass finna where this outfit or else you can kiss dem kids goodbye do I make myself clear?"he asked. I shake my head in fear as I didnt want him to slap me again. He let go of my arm. "You gon make yourself look pretty today cause I could care less how you feel about the outfit."he walked away into his closet. He came out with a bag and placed it on the bed. I stare at it almost afraid to see what's inside." Open it dumbass nigga,"he demanded. I opened it to find a nude skirt, a sheer black top a bralette and a Versace box.

I hated when he bought me outfits. I hated dressing girly. It made me feel less of a man than I already was. I felt my eyes water. It was so embarrassing to see myself in that. And then the make up made it ten times worst." C-cant I w-wear some Jeans?"I ask. "I just told you I dont care what you want you finna wear it, and you gonna stay with me the whole night  do I make myself clear?"he asked." Yes," I say keeping my head down. He grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him?" Yes who?" he asked."yes sir,"I answer. He pushed away my face and proceeded to the door but he stopped halfway." The party is at 7 you have 2 hours, and I swear to god if you embarrass me in front my friends I might kill your little ass right after," he stated." Give me your phone before you try anything and stop all that crying before I give you something to cry for," he concluded. He grabbed my phone off the bed and walked out the room leaving me and my tears. I didnt even know when I started crying. I wipe my face and went to have a shower since I had no choice. All I can say is at least he didnt slap me this time.

I came out the shower and put on the underwear he gave me. I didnt want to upset him anymore. I leave the towel on and went to do my makeup. I wasn't very good at it so I did something simple. I only use makeup to cover the bruises. I only used foundation to cover the bruises on my face and highlighter. I put on some lip gloss and lashes and I was done.(I dont do makeup so I dont really know).

(His hair is the same as his in real life

(His hair is the same as his in real life.)
I check the time on the clock and it was 6:32pm. He always toke away my phone, he controlled every aspect of my life. I went to go put on the outfit he got aswell. I put the bralette on first even though I ain't got no titties. Then the shirt afterwards the skirt. The skirt barely came close to mid thigh. It fucking sucked. I began to hear music and shouting. I guess the party began. I toke too long getting ready. I could never do anything right no wonder he was always mad at me. I needed to do better then maybe he would love me again. I quickly put on the shoes and rushed to the door. The smell of alcohol was the first thing that hit my senses. I hated when people got drunk. I hated drinking even more. I just hope david would force me to drink any. 

I walk downstairs to find the whole place crowded with people. I didnt know where david was but I figure he was by the DJ in the make shift VIP section. I guess I was right as I heard David's friends obnoxious laughter."Come here baby boy," I heard david say. Its been a while since he called me anything besides a bitch or a whore. I proceeded to walk to the 'vip' section. I pulled me onto his lap and grabbed my ass. I heard his friends whistle and cheer him on but I couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed then usual. I suck it up and just play the part so I dont embarrass him. Maybe he might let me sleep on the bed again. I didnt like the basement it was hard and cold but he only let me on the bed to have 'sex' with him.

"Let me go get you something to drink," he guided me off his lap and got up kissing my cheek afterwards. He left me alone with all his friends." How you doing beautiful,"one of them asked. I ignored him because I didnt want David to think I was cheating." Come on dont be like that,"he said." I guess David trained his bitches to be obedient," another one of them said. Because that was all I was. David's bitch. Before they could continue david came with two styrofoam cups. I could only guess it was that foul purple liquid. If I thought alchohol was bad then then boy was I wrong." Here you go baby," he said handing me the drink. I toke examining it carefully. It didnt taste bad or anything it's just the aftermath of drinking it. I started drinking it so I dont look ungrateful or something. Little did I know I would soon regret it.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Kentrell pov

I was totally out of it when it felt like midnight reached. We started smoking and drinking. Taking shot after shot. I could barely stand up honestly. David kept giving me more of everything until I couldn't take anymore. But when the police came everybody started running I just sat there confused. I try to check the time but I could barely read any thing.

After awhile it was just me and david left." Get up," he said. I try to stand up but I failed causing me to fall on the ground. I felt a hot slap come my way. I held my check in shock. I thought I did everything right for once." I said get up bitch am I not speaking English?!" He yelled. He grabbed my hair making me scream out in pain. I scratch his arm making him slam me on the ground head first. I groan in pain as I felt blood trickle down the side of my head. I felt him kick my stomach making me curl into a ball on instinct. I rise my hand to try and lessen the force of the blows." Stop david please I'm sorry,please stop baby I wont do it every again," I try to plead. But it fall on dead ears. Large hands wrapped around my throat restricting my breathing completely. I try slapping his arm but as usual it didnt work. I started to see black spots in my vision. I was really going to die for no reason. I did everything he told me to. And in an instant I passed out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I didnt edit this one so enjoy😊✌