𝚜𝚒𝚡

Sheyaa - out of school - 19
Jonathan - senior (his mama forced him) - 18
David - out of school - 20 (old ass nigga)
Joe - dropout - 17
Ben - dropout - 16
Kentrell - senior( he's super smart) - 16

I dont know much about american schools so if I made an error please tell me. Megan is here she kinda fades out in the end.

Flashback chapter

Third person pov

"Kentrell why are studying its summer schools out remember?" Jonathan asked. They crew were at kentrells house just chilling you know. It was the beginning of summer so everyone was hype that they could hang out as a group without one at school. They could go to crazy parties and smoke weed all day long. Well everyone except Kentrell . He was studying and he planned on doing so all summer.

"Because I have to Jonathan if I don't then I can't get into collage," He replied. He was going to get into his dream collage but that required hard work and he didnt plan on slowing down. "Come on nigga summer just started leave all that studying shit for later," ben said. "Come on kentrell there's a party at mine tonight you should come and take a ease off," sheyaa said. "Nope," he simply said. "Come on kenny please," sheyaa plead." Nope," he said again." Plleeeaasssee!" They all asked in unison. "But sheeya I don't like parties, plus I dont drink alchohol," he stated." Please kenny, we'll stay with you the whole night and if you want to leave we won't even hesitate to leave, plus there's weed and I know you love weed," Sheeya replied. "Yeah Kenny and maybe you can find yourself a new nigga," megan added. They all stared at megan with a murderous look in their eyes." Or not," she said.

He contemplated on what to do. He didnt want them to be upset that he didnt come or let them think that he didn't want to be with them anymore. And he also liked to smoke weed. "Fine I'll go," he finally decided. "We have to take you shopping," megan said.             " What's wrong with the clothes I have know," he asked. Let's just say, he doesn't have much taste in fashion. He would wear hoodies and sweats must of the time always hiding his beautiful ass." I think we can all agree that you dont have much variety in your closet," megan said." Now sheeya give us your credit card," megan said." How you so sure I have it on me," he challenged." Because you always do." After He gave megan the credit card she grabbed mine and Bens hand and dragged us out the room.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

They were at the mall and kentrell was getting second thoughts about agreeing to go to the party. Megan and Ben were dragging him to a million different stores. They didnt even let him choose. They entered fashion nova to look for an outfit. As soon as they entred something caught Megan's attention. A blue two piece. "This looks so cute," she said." And you already thick too kenny you have to try it on," Ben remarked." You have to try it on, and it's long sleeve, you love long sleeve," she said.  " Bu- he was cut off by megan saying," no buts let's go try it on." They proceeded to drag Kentrell to the changing rooms with the outfit.

(Let's pretend fashion nova actually has nice changing rooms like the ones in houses or something¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

They went into the vip changing room to try on the outfit. They sat on the couches giving the outfit to kentrell to try on. He went behind the curtain and started to undress. He put on the outfit feeling a bit self conscious. He doesn't really wear flashy clothes. The shorts were really short and a bit tight." Wait Kentrell try it on with these shoes," Megan asked. He took the box which had clear high heels inside. He sighed wondering why his friends were so extra. He put on the heels and admired himself in the mirror. He wouldn't lie and say he didn't feel great. He thought he looked great." Kentrell hurry up damn, I wanna see,"ben said. He walked out the curtain met with shocked faces." Oou kenny you thick damn," Megan said." Do a little spin for me," Ben asked. I couldn't help but turn. My checks were red from the compliments." You gon have niggas looking at you left and right," Megan said."Now let's go get your nails done."

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

It was like almost 9:00 when they reached Sheeyas crib. The place was packed." Come on Sheeya and dem upstairs," said Ben. Megan decided to stay and dance while me and Ben pushed throw the crowds of people and went upstairs where it was actually relatively quite. We walked past Sheyaas bodyguards and walked up to the couches. We were met by three shocked faces. But that shock turned into anger real quick." What the fuck is you wearing Kentrell?" Sheeya asked. Ben rolled his eyes at the the boys antics, they could be a little overprotective sometimes." Let the boy live damn, you acting like you his daddy or some," Ben said." And you can't sit there and say that he don't look good, he looking like a damn meal,plus be grateful he actually came" Ben explained.

" And you can't sit there and say that he don't look good, he looking like a damn meal,plus be grateful he actually came" Ben explained

Sheeya raised his hands in defeat. He couldn't argue with facts." Okay okay you win," he said. Kentrell walked over to the couch and sat down. Jonathan offered him a pre-rolled blunt which he gladly accepted. Light it and smoked his life away. Forgetting about the stressful life of high school and collage.

Half an hour later he finished the blunt and just sat on the couch." Kentrell come on let's go dance," Ben said. He grabbed his arm before he could even answer. He was dragged down stairs and was brought to the bar table. Ben grabbed two shot cups and walked to where kentrell was. He handed one to kentrell and said," come on Kentrell losen up," Ben insisted. He drank the shot scrunching up his face at the taste. It was the beginning to one of the best nights of Kentrells for the summer. Or the worst.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•