𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Ben's pov

"Where the fuck is Kentrell man?" I asked."He said he was picking the kids up in the morning and it's almost one o'clock." I stated. It was unusual for Kentrell to forget his kids. In fact it was impossible. His kids come first before anyone. He didnt even send a text or something. I had to carry thier asses to school. I didnt tell anyone about the bruises yet because I didnt want them to start causing trouble. I most definitely know something was wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if david or one of his little friends had something to do with it.

"I think we should go check on him," Joe suggested. Megan left early to go to classes and shit,Sheyaa went to 'work' with Jonathan but he probably just wanted some dick so it was just me and Joe. "That makes sense,"I answered.

We went to the car and I started contemplating whether I should tell Joe about Draco's bruises. You see Joe doesnt really think before doing anything which might make the situation worse. So I decided I'll tell Sheeya since he's the only one with brain besides megan but she's not here.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Time skip

We reached Kentrells house only to find the place trashed." What the fuck happened here?" I ask "Did David have some kind of party?". Why didnt he just say that."I'll go check in the back," Joe said. I pressed the door bell in front incase somebody was actually home but I doubt. Fuck it I'll just walk inside. Surprisingly the door was already open witch wasn't a good thing. What if they were robbed or even kidnapped. To be honest I wouldn't really care if david was kidnapped or killed I fucking hate that nigga but Kentrell was my best friend mane, I knew him since we were born. If anything happened to him I would never be able to forgive myself. I already regretted not seeing the sings of abuse already. I just thought David was possessive or something.

My eyes started watering just thinking about all the bad things David must of done to kentrell. He must of been so scared and we were having the time of our lives without thinking about him. I quickly wiped my eyes and walked up the stairs. In my head I was praying that kentrell would be there. I walked through every room and there was no sign of kentrell. I started to panic because kentrell was no where to be found. I decided to call his phone. A few seconds later I heard his ring tone. I open one of the side draws to find the phone ringing inside. A wave of disappointment entered my soul.

I dailed Joe's number and called him." Wha- I cut him off," Kentrells gone bruh," I try keeping my voice steady." What do you mean his gone,"he asked." I mean his gone his phone is still here a-and his not, I dont know where he is h-he was here yesterday but now he's gone and I-I dont know what to do?" At this point the tears were just flowing I couldn't stop them. " baby calm down and meet me by the car ok we'll talk about there ok,"he said." O-ok," I answer in a quite voice. I rush out the room and run down the flight of stairs. I met Joe who was already by he car . He walked up to me and engulfed me in his arms. I couldn't hold the tears any longer. He tried to comfort me rubbing my back and kissing my face a whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

It toke quite a bit of time to have me calm down but I stopped crying. I felt Joe's  hand wipe my tears away." It okay ben I'm sure kentrell is alright,". I know even he didnt believe a word that came out his mouth." No his not, his not ok," I say. He looked at me with a confused look on his face." Joe promise me you won't get mad alright,please" I ask." Anything for you baby." He said and kissed my cheek." Yesterday when I bathed draco right, I saw b-bruises on his skin, and when I asked he started crying so I thought he getting fucking bullied or something, but he said he got the bruises from David and he said that David always beat him when he felt like it, so I asked if he beat kentrell and he said yes and now kentrell is missing and I just know David had something to do with it,I'm sorry for not telling when I first saw it I just didn't want you guys to start yelling around the kids,"." Joe please say something," I plead. Joe looked hysterical." I'm going to kill that nigga,"he said." Why didnt Kentrell say something?"he asked." Because I think David would kill him if he did,"I say. It only made sense. Joe hugged again. I felt his tears on the side of my face." How come I didnt know?" He asked." Its ok I don't think we all knew," I said.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Time skip

Ben POV

After we left the abandoned house we picked up Kayden and Taylin. We were going to tell the gang but we didnt really know how to tell them. We put Tay and Kayden to bed after we gave them dinner.

I was going to do something I thought I'd never have to do. Call David. Kentrell gave everybody his number for some reason. If it wasn't clear before how much I hate that nigga then listen I hate that nigga. I sat on the bed with Joe scared of the outcome." What if he dont answer?" I ask. "Then we'll try to tell them"." Why dont we just tell them?" I try to reason." And how will we do that?" He asked. I dont even know."Fine," I gave up trying might as well call. "Give me your phone," I state. I had the perfect idea. I was going to record the phone call. Well that was if he actually answered.

I dailed his number and pressed the call button putting it on speaker. It felt like there was butterflies in my stomach but except it wasn't butterflies it was moths. After two ring he picked up. I was genuinely surprised. "Hello, who the fuck is this?"I heard him ask. It was actually David." Where the fuck is Kentrell, he's been missing since yesterday and I know that he didnt forget to pick up his kids?" I demanded. I could almost hear him smirk on the other side of line." As for them fuck as kids you could keep them little shits, but for Kentrell you'll never see that bitch again". I felt my blood boil with rage." What the hell did you do to him?!, I swear to god- he cut me off." He's fine, giving up his nice pretty pussy up for me and the boys"." I'm surprised it stayed so tight after so many rounds, in fact I could send you a picture, wait I could do better, I could send a video".

I was speechless. "Kentrell why dont you say hi to your little friend Ben?" He continued. I heard the slapping of skin and Kentrell worn out voice."Help M-me! please Ben please!, I can't take it any more! "He shouted no pleaded in fact he begged." Kentrell can you hear me Kentre- he hung up the phone. I stopped the recording and got up shakily from the bed. I ran my hand over my head. He begging for help he was begging me and I can't even do anything. I felt Joe put his arms around me. Keeping me from falling to the ground. I started bawling my eyes out. I knew and I couldn't even keep this from happening.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ben POV

I went outside for a smoke. It's been years since I smoked an actual cigarette.  I normally smoke weed but I just needed something to ease my stress. We texted Jonathan and Sheyaa to come over. We needed to tell them we had no choices. I couldn't help Kentrell by myself.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello it's been a month and some days I hope you all are doing well. I removed asain doll just because.

How do you think Jonathan and Sheyaa would react?

😊✌