Abused

I woke up in the same old bed alone, without you. It felt like i had repeat the same day, this last 1,5 years. I repeat the words you always said To me." your'e not enough, no one will love you"

I just layed there and fought about us. Intill he came up to me, and sat beside me on the bed. He glanced at me with his brown eyes.

Y/n- What you want!?
Camron - i'm just here too say good morning.
Y/n- lie, your'e never he too say something like that.
Y/n- i know you too well, so What you want.
Camron- thats why no one will love you.
*Camron slaps you in the face*

Camron- your'e just trash, that doesing deserves love.
Y/n- but at least i didn't cheat.
*slaps y/n agian
Camron- at least i deserve love.

Camron walked out of the room, and drove too school. Just leaven me there, in our bed alone and close too tears. I just layed there and started crying, thinking i didn't deserved anything or anyone who loves me.
Just let all my emortions out. Intill my phone rang, i looked over at it. Josh stood there with big letters and an old pictur of us. Josh was my old neighbor, and my bestfriend brother. I just steard at it intill it stoped, but then it rang agian and agian. The thierd time i took it.

Y/n-hey.
Josh- hey.
It was awkwerd and silcened.
Josh- How are you?
Y/n- how do you think.
He said nothing in a long time.
Josh- i know, just wanted too talk to you about leaving him.
Y/n- Josh it's no-
He cut me off
Josh- Y/n yes, yes it is
Josh- it's just "i'm done, bye" and you know it!
Y/n- maybe for you, but i love him.
Josh- How can you love him, after all he has done to you.
Y/n-idk, but i know it's my own fault.
Josh- it's never been your fault, every thing he has done to you will always be his fault.
Y/n- Josh no it's all my fault, because i'm trash, worthless and no one!
I said half sobbing
Y/n- it's has always been my fault, i'm not worth his love.
Josh- that's enough i'm coming over, you shall not be alone right now.

He hang up on me, so i got up and clothed myself. After 20 minuttes, Josh were here. I opened the door and threw myself in Joshs arms. He hugged me and said it would be alright, but i know when he leaves and camron comes back, it will started all over agian. Cause camron will never be Josh, and he will always feel threatened by him. Because i have a connection with him.

Y/n- Josh i'm so sorry.
Josh- no there is nothing you Shout be sorry about, he Shoot be sorry.
Y/n- but
Josh- no your'e perfect, and he's an asshole who abuse you.
Y/n- i wish i could belive you, but i can't.
Josh- What have he done too you!

A/n
Hey guys this is my first book, so hope it's not that bad.