what's my name

Y/n Pov :
After school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I packed my bag and left the classroom. I liked being in there, it felt safe. A feeling i haven't felt in ageses. I got only a frew steps out of the class, and i already heared one of Camrons freinds. He ran up to me, and we reach the lookers before he squist me up at one of them.

Cams freind: hey y/n, long time sins i have seen you.
Y/n: yeah can i go now, umm ahhh
Cams freind: y/n com on what's my name.
Y/n: mmm ssssaammm
Cams freind: try agian
He squist me tighter to the lookers.

Y/n: Elton, no Peter.
Cams freind: wrong and now your'e just making up names!
I could feel him get angere by the second.
Y/n: you could giv me a clue at lest!
Cams freind: okay damm chill geez.
Cams freind: my name starts with L, and ends with s

Fuck had Camron ever a friend with L other than Leon, cause i don't think so.
Cams freind: com on it's not that hard Y/N, we are 2 with L in the group.
Y/n: tHaT eAsY fOr YoU tO sAy!!!
Cams freind: OKAY i will make it EAYSER, Cams bestfriend, who is like a brother to him, the one who lived next to you intill he moved to north dakota.
Y/n: LEWIS IS THAT you
I got out of his grip and huged him.

Y/n: why the fuck did you say it like that, you now i sucks remembering people.
Lewis: cause i like fucking with your Head.
Y/n: sometimes i really hate you.
Lewis: no you don't, you could never hate me.
Y/n: yeah yeah, let us just say that.
Lewis: do you wanna go for a coffe to caught up?
We heared a weird sounds, but choosed to don't think anymore about it.
Y/n: yeah why not, it's so long sins we last talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josh Pov
At the sametime as Y/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked out of class, and were on my way to y/n class. I knew she had math as her last subjeckt. I just needed too drop something off in my looker, when i heared some voises. A voise i didn't know

????: OKAY i will make it EAYSER, Cams bestfriend, who is like a brother to him, the one who lived next to you intill he moved to north dakota!

And y/n's voise, her sweet sweet voise.
Y/n: LEWIS IS THAT you,

I couldn't stop my self for seen what was going on, but i didn't see anything else than them hugging. Yes it made me kinda jelouse, but it's not like they have or had something right?
I heared them talk a littel more before he invirred her too coffe and she said YES!
But like we don't have anything, do i'm not alowed to be jelouse. Then i just left, i all must fell and it made a sounds. Hoped it wasn't to loud.
But sins no one ran up to me, i think they didn't hear me. I left the school and was on my way home when i got a dm on insta from Nessa, what did she want?

Nessa:
Hey Josh, i though maybe you would meet me at the mall to talk. Just really need to talk about me and Jason.

Josh:
Yeah i would love to talk, were shall we meet in the mall?

Nessa:
What about chik-file?

Josh:
Sounds good, i'm there in 10mim

Nessa:
Good see you there👍

A/n
Hey, hoped you liked it. And that you had an amizing day.
Your'e an good human bing and  perfect person
Xoxo
The writer 🤗