My hand

y/n's Pov:

WHAT!! Gonna see her again. That can not be, like there have already been one date not two. There shall not be date two. I can't believe my own ears and eyes. How could he go out with her again? Like she is loud and annoying. Why would he choose her over me, was I not good enough? Why doesn't he like me like he like her? Was I too loud, or not loud enough for him? Did I do something wrong. Why am I not good or perfect enough to him? I have straight A's, straight Hair, straight forward. Don't curse, don't snitch or hoe around. He be befuck and defenestrated people to parties every weekend. His is on the ice hockey as captain and smokes weed. So how can I still feel these feelings about him, how can I feel this. It's like looking in an opposed mirror, were we sees each other.

Bing! Bing! Bing!

My phone said

3 texts from Lewis

Huh he is writing to me now, like it's great but not really the person I wanted to write to me.

Lewis:

Hey wanna hang just us?

Lewis

We don't need to if you don't wanna

Lewis

Okay now I just sounds undesired

Y/n

Maybe another day

Y/n

I feel sick, it's nothing about you.

Lewis

Ohh...okay, so we see each other tomorrow right?

Lewis

Get better.

Now he left without any goodbye, just a get better text. That was just wow. Maybe I'm just a bitch just waiting for this guy who will never come. And just like Camron said I don't deserve love. I can't be loved ever. I'm just that creator that nobody will ever love.

I was so cut up on my thoughts that I didn't see my little stepsister Blue came into my room. Blue?

Blue is 15, with long chestnut brown hair. She was kinda tall for her age, or atlest taller than I was. I think she is 5'7 maybe 5'8. She has the most beautiful smile and a standard brain.

I felt a little strange with her in my room because she never came into it. She sat down besides me, and just looked at me in and asking manger ready to ask what I was thinking about. Since my face had a sad expression. But she never asked anything she just sad there, took my had and squished it in a friendly manger. Telling it was okay, not asking in my sad self. She was there just, nothing else.

5 minutes went by with that, until she opened her mouth.

Blue: I know something is wrong so just spare yourself and tell me the truth.

y/n: nothing is wrong, so I have nothing to tell.

Blue: sis I have known you for 15 years of my life, so don't lie to me. You can lie in front of anybody else, but not me. Okay

Y/n: but i....i

Blue: you what..what would you

Y/n: it's just not easy okay, it's about a boy.

Blue: uhhhh... what boy, I find this fascinating tell me more.

Y/n: okay, okay.

Y/n: he is tall, a year older, smells like old spicy, does something called tiktok and is not really that interested in me.

Y/n: he likes this girl named Nessa. She is better than me.

Blue: better than you, sis please.

Blue: no one is better than you, you are pretty, smart, beautiful, and fantastic.

Y/n: really? You mean that?

Blue: jeez sis, didn't I just say it. You know I always mean what I say. Unless when I use sarcasm.

Blue: but I meant all of it you are just fantastic okay.

Y/n: okay I'm fantastic then, only if you are fantastic too.

Blue: I am so that's easy.

We just laugh and looked at each other, I looked at her and she looked at me. She had the most beautiful eyes ever, I never really thought of that before, but its hard not to see when you look at them. She was something else then what I think is pretty normally.

Blue Pov:

Wow she is so beautiful, how can she not see that. I think if I could see wouldn't be standing right now. I kinda like her, but I know it's wrong since she is my stepsister and we are friends. But I just can't stop. I remember when we were little, and we danced all night long to barbie movies or altest to we should go to bed. She was my best friend and my crush. I remember when she dated Camron, That bitch. He was so mean to her, never did anything good for her. I wish she never dated him, now her self-worth is so fucking low. Like she is fantastic, and he cheated on her, wat too many times.

I don't know why but right now I could just kiss her, but I could not. Or should I, her lips just look so soft and good. Like I could just lean in and do it. It doesn't need to be special right? Like if we just kissed quick it wouldn't hurt.

Y/n pov:

Blue just look at me, and I could stop looking back at her. I could see she thought about something, but I wasn't sure of what was on her mind. She looked a lot at my lips, and it made me wanna kiss her. No stop yourself, or maybe one kiss couldn't hurt.

But then blue just left with no excuse. I just took it as it was. When I got a text.

Anthony:

Hey, party at my house. At 9 be there.

Uh a party of Anthony's with me inverted, that's new. But like a party would not hurt right now, maybe that's what I need right now. Yeah a new thing I can set my mind on, that's not about josh or Blue or anybody else. So I went, and it went a little like that.....

A/n

Hey my tiny weine little butter chickens. It's me with a new part to my story.

And as normal there will be spelling mistakes, wrong way to say things and grammar fails.

And I hope you had a great day and week. And hope you are staying safe in these times.

The biggest cyber hug

Xoxo

A.