My First

I woke up with a pounding headache, I sat myself up in bed and rubbed my eyes. When I opened them, I realised I wasn't in my own room, and I wasn't in bed alone.

I turned to my right and saw a sleeping John Shelby. I watched him sleep peacefully, until I realised I was only wearing my undress and John in his underwear.

Did we have sex? Did I sleep with my bestfriend? Was I ready? OMG what happened? These questions circling my mind.

I quietly krept out of the bed, tip toeing to the door. Im sure Ada wouldn't mind me robbing some of her clothes, seeing as mine were no where to be seen.

I reached for the handle when I heard movement behind me.

"Good Morning, where are you off too? " John asked with his husky morning voice. I bit my lip and turned around, squinting my eyes.

I felt embarrassed, what if we did have sex and I was shit? What if he thinks I think he was shit? What do I say? Maybe I just say good morning and smile. Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

"Good Morning, I uh, was just going to find some clothes, I seem to have lost them" I said leaning against the door.

"oh yeah, we had to take those clothes off, you threw up on it on the way home. And before you say anything, Polly and Ada dressed you and put you to bed." John said getting up and putting on some trousers.

"so we didn't... You know? Have sex?" I nervously asked him.

John smirked "No, we didn't have sex, but you did try getting on top of me a few times. I had push you off." he laughed.

"thank god, I thought we did" I said closing my eyes in relief.

When I opened them, John looked sad. Like he had been told the worst news ever.

"yeah, thank god, because that would have been a major mistake" John said walking over to his dresser to find a shirt.

I walked over to him, and placed my hand on his shoulder, taking a deep breathe.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant, Im glad we didn't, because when we do, I want it to be special, not some drunken night. I want my first to be special, with someone special" we turned to look at each other, my hands tounching his face "your my special someone John, its always been you"

John grabbed my face and pulled me closer. My breathing became heavy, my heart beating fast in my chest. " your my someone special too" I bit my lip and smiled. "I wish you would stop bitting that lip"

Our lips crashed together, John pushing me back towards the bed. If it wasn't for Arthur shouting for John, we would have gotten carried away.

"damn it Arthur" John shouted. I let out a little laugh. "you can stop laughing too" he said leaning over me.

"better luck next time Mr Shelby" I laughed, Johns eyes went dark with lust, biting his lip.

"you wont be laughing when its you, craving to fuck me, Miss Lee" John smirked. I pushed him off. And went to leave, I turned around, watching John dress.

"you will want to fuck me before I cave in, Mr Shelby " I winked closing the door. I stopped for a second thinking about what could have happened. I unknowingly bit my lip.

Knocking myself out of the trance I made my way to Ada's room