Down to Business

John and I shared flirtatious stares all day long at work. Polly smirked knowing exactly what was happening between us, she was the only one who could see the spark we had for each other. 

Arthur came striding into the betting shop doors, with the biggest grin on his face. "al'right lads, lets hit the pub and then find ourselves some lovely ladies to help us sleep. Lets celebrate victory". All the men cheered and gathered their things.  

We were celebrating the win of Mahogany horse winning at the races. Polly and I packed up our stuff and headed for the Garson.

We walked straight into the backroom, where Arthur, Tommy and John all sat with their whisky in hand.

Polly was talking to Ada, while I went to the bar, I didn't like people waiting hand and foot for me, if I wanted something I would get it, I hated asking for help. I'm a strong gypsy women.

As I waited for Harry to make my drink, I sway to the music. In this pub I could let my hair down, feel free. The smell of whisky and cigarette smoke filled the area, the smell I loved so much.

"have you been thinking of fucking me" John Shelby whispered in my ear, his hot breath on my neck. It sent electrical shocks through my body. My breath hitched "and why would I be thinking about you Mr Shelby, I can take care of myself" I grabbed my drink of the bar and winked at John before walking away.

John quickly followed behind, sitting down beside me. His hand rested on my upper thigh as he leaned in. "do you think of me, when you take care of yourself, love?" I looked into his eyes after he whispered those words in my ear. My breathing became heavy and a throbbing between my legs, made it hard for me to control myself.

Biting my lower lip I replied " you may never know, but I know you think of me when you take care of yourself" seductively moving my hand up his trouser leg, his body froze by my bold move. John really brought out another said of me. It was getting harder (😜) to resist him, I wanted him, my body wanted him. But I also didn't want to give in to him first. I wanted to make him work for it.

A few days passed and the desire and wanting was getting unbearable to resist. I wanted him to cave in, so I could finally be his. But he was holding it together somehow, but one thing is for sure, I knew I could push him over the edge, make him break.

After finishing the books, I swayed my hips over to Johns desk, I wore my best red dress, that hugged my waist and all the right places. "the books for you Mr Shelby" I placed them in front of him. He looked up, to see my dress revealing my cleavages, he took a big gulp before prying his eyes away. I smiled at the smile victory.

He stood and walked over to the black board to cut our interaction short. I bit my lip smiling, "Mr Shelby, I just need you to sign this paperwork, and I will be on my way" I said with dark intentions.

As he walked towards me, I leant forward, leaning over the desk "let me grab you a pen" I said as my ass was up in the air. I felt him brush up against me, making me gasp in pleasure, his hands touching my waist. I have to resist a little later longer, just until he breaks.

Days had passed and we both were becoming more frustrated, neither one wanting to cave in first. Polly had noticed my attitude had changed, I was snapping at the smallest things.

"what you need girl, is a good fuck" Polly said, "this tease thing you two are doing is making you both a pair of irritating idiots, just fuck already"

I rolled my eyes "Pol, I ain't being the first to cave in, he will use it against me forever" I knew Polly was right, I wanted him badly, to feel him, his body on mine, his lips leaving marks down my body, his hot breath on my neck. Even in my dreams I can't escape.

I've tried to please myself but I know what I really want and need. Do I sacrifice my body to him, and let him win. I honestly can't see how he is coping. Arthur asked him if he wanted to go to the whore house a few streets away, two nights ago, John declined.

The men had been out most of the day, I always worried something bad was going to happen. It was about 8 at night, and they still hadn't returned, I sat up waiting watching out the window for them. Another hour passed when finally John walked through the door, followed by Arthur and Tommy.

"al'right love, our John here needs some stitches and a clean up" Tommy said, I looked John over quickly and saw the cut lip and wounds on his arm and torso. I stood up and headed for the kitchen to grab the supplies.

"night love, John we will see you bright and early" Tommy said leaving with Arthur following behind.

I looked at Johns face, someone had marked his beautiful face, he sat down and let me clean his wounds, he took his jacket and shirt off leaving his upper body bare.

We stayed silent as I worked on his arm and torso, once I finished stitching, I grabbed the cloth and started to clean his face. He hissed and flinched as I cleaned his cut lips. "come on, its a little cut" I said softly as I continued to clean it.

Still cleaning his face, I felt John's hands around my waist, he pulled me down onto his lap, straddling him. I gasped and the tingling started between my legs. His hands moved from my hips and he started to undo the string at the front of my night wear, my breathing quickened my eyes watching him and then looking into his eyes.

He smirked as the front of my nightwear opened up, exposing my chest "there you beauty's are, I have been thinking about you since the red dress" John said as his hands went in for a feel, his hands cupped my breasts, I gasped and felt myself become wet, he started to squeeze them, rubbing my nipples every now and then, the whole time we maintained eye contract. I could feel him growing beneath me.

He broke eye contact and moved his head to my breast, keeping one hand on my left breast and his other hand on my back. I moaned as his mouth closed around my hardened nipple, he began sucking and nibbling on it, as his other hand squeezed and flick my other nipple. My breath getting heavier, between my legs getting wetter.

I hadn't noticed but I had begun to rock on him, he let out a moan before detaching his lips from my breast " I want to fuck you now" he said with passion and want in his voice, my mouth wide open, I looked into his eyes and nodded. He reached down unbuckling his trousers and boxers exposing himself, I moaned and felt myself tingle. I wanted him badly. I moved to take my underwear off, before lowering myself on him, I moaned in pain and pleasure as I felt all of him inside me.

"we will take it slow first darling, and when you're more comfortable we will go faster" John whispered. I bit my lip as we moved slowly, I felt comfortable after a minute and told John to go faster. He began the to thrust faster and harder, moans escaping my lips, before they got to loud, John covered my mouth with his, this kiss was deep and full of passion, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

John started going faster and harder than before, I could feel it building up with each thrust "John I'm going to cum" I said in a whisper, he smiled and kept going, after a few more thrusts, I exploded with pleasure, throwing my head back, clenching myself around him, one more thrust and he joined me in pleasure, our breathing heavy and fast.

Our lips brushing together before moulding perfectly. Our lips separated, our foreheads against eachother, as we caught our breath.

"that was worth the wait" John smiled, as we tidied ourselves up, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in "how are you feeling my love"

"wonderful, like I've been awakened" I said with a big smile. He lent forward and crashed his lips into mine.

"let's go to bed" John whispered and took my hand and started to walk us upstairs to his room. We got into bed and stared at each other, admiring every detail. I wanted him again, I know it had only just happened but I was already craving him.

I moved closer, attaching my lips to his, finally moving my body to straddle him.

"fuck me again John, I want you" I whispered in his ear before trailing kisses down his neck and down his chest.

He flipped us over  "I will gladly fuck you again my love" he smirked as thrust himself in.