Operation

1st person POV

  "ugh " I grumbled after waking up my vision blurry at first but slowly focusing on the gray bars in front of me.

  I stood up slowly looking around my head still in a haze before I shook myself out. Yawning and stretching I began to register what had happened before I blacked out and panicked.

  'Is blue okay?!'

  'Did the armed men Capture Claire Franklin or Owen?!'

  'Where Am I?!'

  These were a few things I thought about as I was chirping louder and louder panicking. Not only that but the cage was pretty cramped and I  felt slightly suffocated being in here for so long.

  I finally tried to steady my breathing telling myself that it's fine and I need to calm down.

  "Just calm down There probably fine (Y/N) " I mumbled to myself taking a deep breath in and slowly exhaling it.

  well the quietness didnt last long as I heard a crash coming slightly farther away from where I was at.

  Than you heard a quite voice however you couldn't pinpoint exactly where it was with the echoing of the ship, and neither can you hear what the voice was saying.

  The voice got closer and I was able to make out what they were saying.

  "(Y/N)?" the familiar voice called out.

  I chirped softly not wanting to gain unwanted attention. Then none other than Claire and Owen showed up.  Spinning In my cage in delight i stopped and came up to the entrance where Owen patted my muzzle.

  "We'll get ya out okay?" he told me as I nodded.

  He pulled the handle down then to the side before opening the cage. I took in every step he took to get me out in case this happened again.

  I stepped out of my containment quietly and looked around warily.

  "(Y/N), Blue needs help," he began "Shes losing lots of blood and even though your the only other raptor to be able to give blood to blu-" He stopped hearing a loud thud.

  "Quickly back to the car! " Claire whispered yelled.

  We scurried to where blue was held and I peaked through the curtains and saw my sister on a table whining in pain.

  I clicked softly letting her know I'm here.

  "(Y/N)?" she weakly questioned.

  "Yup... its me " I responded softly and gently got into the car and went to a corner where I can face the wounded raptor in front of me.

  Claire and Owen were on one side of the table while Franklin and some other teen was on the other.

  I looked at her curiously but quickly snapped my attention back to blue. I placed my muzzle gently on hers and purred.

  she seemed to loosen up and became less tense making it easier for the female teen to try and help the wound .

  She took out the bullet but Blue was losing a lot of blood. I heard them mumbling stuff about me and blood. I probably should of paid attention but I was too focused on comforting blue.

  When I looked back I saw Owen and Claire gone and i slightly panicked.

  "Its okay (Y/N)" I heard the female say. I looked over seeing her with sympathetic and calming eyes I instantly relaxed letting out a small purr like noise.

" The names Zia " she introduced her self while keeping blue from losing anymore blood. I nodded slowly. I was unsure why The two adults left but I'm guessing there getting something

  I perked up at the sound of a roar that was quickly muffled and the sounds of footsteps rapidly coming out way.

  Claire and Owen entered with a bag of blood in there hand and they passed it over to Zia.

  I watched intently as they began to insert the blood through Blue.

  At first nothing happened and blue fell quiet then she woke up looking more alive then ever a energetic look on her face told me she was feeling better.

  Nuzzling her head I shuffled over to Zia nuzzling against her arm in which she looked down at me with a happy expression.

  However I knew that bigger things were coming.

  Okay sorry for not updating I've been quiet busy and all and had like 3 projects due at school and being the lazy person I am left 2 of them til last minute that was fun qwq hopefully every one of y'all wolfies are having a wonderful day and hope to update again soon (Ps I may or may not also be working on a hazbin x reader story with a jambalaya loving psychopath lol )
but ya hope y'all have a wonderful rest of your day :D

~Luna