Choices

Choice one ~ Let them take blood without a fight

   Still first person

  Sighing again I chirped once for the first option. Either way dead or alive they were going to take the blood. Might as well live instead of dying.

  "Perfect, now hold still" Henry said walking over to me and puncturing the needle into the vain on my neck (is that how it would work?) .

  I hissed at the stinging sensation after it disappeared I just continued grumbling under my breath.

  After he filled up a bag he replied with a "see that wasn't so hard ".

  I was tempted to just kill him right there and then, But I needed to control myself.

  "Take (Y/N) here to the cage containing the Iraptor I'd like to see how the interaction goes " he ordered one of the guards.

  I immediately perked up and screeched at the Scientist "That wasn't part of the deal!" I continued to say various swears to the man.

  ignoring my screeching Henry walked away "now if you excuse me I have a bidding to attend to" he exused himself walking out the door.

  The soldiers hooked the loop onto my neck again and dragged me out of the cage. I tried my best to to object to it but I ended up falling to my side and them pretty much hanging me.

  "Let her Go!" I heard the voice of Zia say. Guess that was the woman that was in the room. I yelped when they shoved my down the row of stairs.

  I managed to stand up again and just followed them not wanting to be choked anymore.

  We finally arrived at the cage and the smell of the unfamiliar dino I smelled in the lab came strongly from the cage.

  They unlocked it and quickly shoved me in before locking the door again and quickly getting of here.

  I looked around at the darkness before hearing growling behind me and claws tapping the concrete floor underneath.

Choice two ~ Not going down without a fight

  Frick that old man if he wants the blood he will have to struggle. However I had a plan.

  I chirped once for the first option eyes narrowed and tail swishing behind me.

  "Excellent choice" he said smiling and walked over to me with the needle.

  Right when he was about to input the needle I struggled around smoking his legs with my tail having him fall to the floor. one claw along his neck.

  I glared at the men pointing the guns at me almost challenging them to shoot. Henry trembled underneath me.

  "Dont shoot" he ordered the soldiers "(y/N) be reasonable well let you live no blood taken no nothing we will just put you in your cage okay?" he pleaded

  Growling I nodded and let him go he crawled to the soldiers while  I chuckled. The soldiers led me out of the lab and down a row of stairs .

  Leading me to a cage the unfamiliar dino scent I smelled earlier was stronger. I stopped in front of the gates.

  "Um aren't I supposed to get my own cage?" I asked even though they couldnt understand.

I want ready for what was next though. they opened the cage door shoving me in quickly locking the door behind me.

  I growled "Stupid idiots let me out of here!"

  I hissed and screeched before hearing the sound of tapping claws on concrete and a small snarling emitting from behind me.

  I turned around claws ready and muscles bunched together ready to pounce.

What I saw behind me though was truly terrifying.

  Yup decided I wouldn't kill you guys off in one of the choices.... Yet >:) anyways I told ya I'd start updating everyday XD I feel so accomplished lol it's kind short though an I apologize. anyways gave a great rest of your day or night :D

~Luna